2006 Evolution 700whp build!! lots o pics

Me?? ? ?? ??? ?? come on man, i was being a normal person postng up my project… then i got people coming in starting shit it would be alot easier to not post if you have nothing productive to say.

I dont talk shit. I just defend myself.

Are you going to put all the safty shit in so it is aloud to go about as fast?

Ha ha yes… as soon as my intake manifold is finished being built from SBR they told me around october 13 ±

They are also building me a custom 3.5" exhaust and the 4" FMIC so my cars timeline is on thier hands.

Also selling that exedy twin plate clutch right as we speak, and picking up a new tilton hybrid that holds 850 lbs tq

If it aint Honda’s or Domestics or an associated ride with one of the shops on the site then Ya Getz No Love !!! :down:

u no im just fuckin with u, ur building the cobra killer man, i got ur back, ill stick with eatin GTs for now till next year lol

allowed

1. To let do or happen; permit:

Aloud

1. With use of the voice; orally:

The correct word is ALLOWED.

Please make a note of this for your future unprovoked flaming attacks of other members.

Oh and Peteypab, good luck with the Evolution. It should be quite fast.

1. It was not any kind of attack… People build 9 sec evos all the time and dont want to weld a 9sec 10pt cage and put a chute on it. simple.

2. Who the fuck are you. And what the hell is up your ass. Did you think I attacked your little EVO boyfriend.

I thought you were the grammer cop who corrected his spelling of Cometic.

Sorry about that. My bad.

Holy pissing battle already.

Last time I checked this is where you post up pictures and progress of your current project / build.

Dude post up and all he gets is flack from everyone. I dont see that shit going down with all these other fucked up builds

Everyone gets on there like oh looks good dude , cant wait till its done man type b.s. whats the deal??

EVO hatin goin on here hahaha

I give props to those who have it due , no matter what car but I am bias to certain types imports generally but I do appreciate the domestic stuff. Im just an all around car guy I thought that is what this site is about to share your excitement for what you might be doin and maybe sharing it with others who could appreciate it a little as well.

But like I said before if your not a Honda, Domestic , or associated with one of the shops on the site then its a fuckin flame fest.

Please keep this forum CLEAN!:beer:

Hahaha :blue:

update?

Waiting for Slow boy to create my custom VSR intake manifold, 4" FMIC and a 3.5" exhaust. Also getting a new fuel system sooner or later and getting a bigger clutch than the one i had pictured. I already sold that one.

Got most of my engine internals in the mail finally. Still waiting for my AMS balance shaft removal kit to come in.

Here are some pics.

wiseco pistons
manley i beam rods
gates racing kevlar timing belt/balancing belt
cosworth 272 cams
arp head studs
arp main studs
Supertech titanium dual springs
manley titanium retainers
supertech spring locators
Supertech nitride coated +1 mm exhaust valves
Supertech nitride coated +1 mm intake valves
cometic head gasket

oh shit , I could use some of that shit right there

that cat looks like my cat, but mine has 6 toes on each foot

wow that is crazy

wow that is a sick setup…you running 9’s with that?

Car would need driver mod first to run 9’s :slight_smile:

Wait, the car stock now!???

Old post but my twin holds up just fine at that power levels, it’s the QUartermaster ceramic/metallic tho.