2006 Ford F150 XLT

Looks like a nice truck. Why did you get rid of it?

What I find strange is how much the cheap shit STX and the FX4 look so similar.

My truck has the limited slip rear with 3.55’s.

The drive by wire lag does take a little getting used to. Its like you hit the gas, the truck thinks about moving and then it moves.

My mom drives a chevy equinox. I can let off the pedal, coast, hit the gas and get back off of it and the car will not even flinch. I hate it. Drive by wire sucks so hard.

+1 for drive by wire sucking. My company cars are like that and when you really need to pass someone it SUCKS.

I was in WV and talking to my coworker and didn’t realize the lane was ending. I was already more than half-way done passing an 18 wheeler and barely made it out of there by hitting the gas. Had I known it would have taken 2 seconds to do anything, I would have just slammed on the brakes.

uhm, if it was my truck i’de get new spark plugs in that motor for less than $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS) fuck that

I didn’t want the payment anymore, it only had 51k miles in it. I still get to drive it at least once in awhile lol.

Yea, the STX does look a lot like the FX4 and there are piles of STX listed as an FX4 or I’ve even seen XLT listed as FX4 but either they have a 4.6 which is a dead giveaway or chrome bumpers lol. The programmer makes it feel like a cable tb!

+1 for drive by wire sucking. My company cars are like that and when you really need to pass someone it SUCKS.

I was in WV and talking to my coworker and didn’t realize the lane was ending. I was already more than half-way done passing an 18 wheeler and barely made it out of there by hitting the gas. Had I known it would have taken 2 seconds to do anything, I would have just slammed on the brakes.

I HATE it too!! My 325i is not as bad though for some reason but I still don’t like it.

Don’t forget the King Ranch on your list too.