2006 Grand Prix GXP

Putting this on here for my friend. He’s asking $17,500 obo. Purple Haze metallic. It has 42,XXX miles on it. 5.3 liter V8 with displacement on demand. AT with paddle shift. Car has tan interior with heated leather and suede seats, HUD, 6 disk changer with XM, 6 way power seat with lumbar supports. Newer pads and rotors. Car comes standard with drilled rotors front and back, dual piston calipers in the front, Bilsteins all the way around. Gas mileage is 19/26. He’s gotten near 30 on the highway. Reasonable offers, no lowballs, possible trades (something AWD). Also the car does have a warranty, good til 2011 or 100k. Anything else, just ask.

:bump:

Off topic, but I always wondered if both paddles only up-shifted or can you pull them forward to downshift? I always thought it would be more F1-like to have left side “-” and right side “+”…

glws

either one forward to upshift, either one back to downshift. The heads up display also has a shift light and tells you what gear your in :slight_smile: GLWS

Thanks guys - bump!

these things haul pretty good ass?

Yeah 0-60 is about 5.6, somewhere in that range.

bump

This is a very clean car, and yes it does haul ass, took a ride in it a few nights ago pretty impressive

ttt

…bump