2007 Roll Call

wiper LED’s

Race ported 13b w/ 3mm atkins apex seals
GT4088
Huge stock mount intercooler
1000cc/min primary, 1680cc/min secondary injectors

etc…

450ish rwhp at 1 bar

Bought a BBC had machine work done and with rods/pistons/etc…am now at a point where the heads i want are a little more than my toy budget (thats whhat happens when you have 2 kids and a mortgage) sooo. i’m prolly gonna wait till fall to finish that meanwhile i’m gonna up the cam and change the gears in my small block. damn BBC stuff gets expensive

:word:

:smash2::present:

:word: yes it does

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Shriver87/suomy_Extreme_Fabrizio_lg.jpg

Its here sitting on my shop floor :stuck_out_tongue:

-strange engineering rear, 5:14 gears :lolsign:
-10.5’’ slicks
-4 inch mufflex exhaust? or atleast something that flows better than what i have now.
-might have torque converter tighted up a tad, 6200 is a little bit too wild for the streets?
-beat up more heavy big block cars (rat poison)

$4000 in vinyl wrapping, on my house. ;(

RallyX the fuck out of my coupe and see what breaks.

5.14’s?! what does that thing max out at, about 75? :stuck_out_tongue:

gotta be a monster from a dig though

hahaha, my guess is around 120-125 @ 7500rpm
those sites you gave gave to look at when i was contemplating gears calcutaled a top speed of about 125 depending on my tire choice, and for the type of driving i do with the car, that will not be a problem

If I still have the Saab, it’ll probably have a few more mods. Nothing big.

A new car is in the works though.

X3

rods, pistons, injectors, a clutch thats not going to get smoked and more boost. hoping for 450whp or at least close to that. then some nice slicks for when i go to the track

N. O. S.

a b18a1 swap in the EF

rods,pistons,bore…ect
boosted hopfully running 10-14 psi for now we will
see how thing go

2002 chevy prizm

-VVTI technology to fucking put buses on your ass once it gets in the higher rev range :gotme:

-35%window tint all around except the one window which was replaced cause some crackhead stole my radio :tspry:

-custom rear driver side quarter panel from when my friend got mad that i jokingly kicked his door so he crashed into my car pulling out of a parking lot :pimp:

-14 inch chromie spinna hubs but without the spinna part they were too bling and blinded people who pulled next to me without their stunna shades on :gotme:

• low hanging exhuast emitting a very hairy and manly exhaust note that grabs the ladies attention 24/7

:pimp: :pimp:

gas

+1

I’m at an amount of mods where I’m satisfied for now, I’m just gunna drive the thing.