2007 SON240sx.ca Niagara Meet - info thread

lol, i remember that jam, someoone, i think bing, stopped his car for some reason which made the cruise end up like that. BUT, the funny thing is one of the tour guide at that area was bitching at us, for blocking the whole entrance to the attraction. she keeps telling us to leave cause of our excessive noise and how we blocked up the whole area, then the stupid lady said " well then we will have to call the police!", terrible_1" i think they know we’re here already" haha

^^ ah ha your behind me

hey this is ganna be my first year going can some one tell me where the exact location is and around what time are people ganna start heading there. thanks

there is still a month and a half left…no one will know exatcly whats happening yet

loool, were cops much of a problem last year?

do u have to sign up or pay in advance or something?

^^^No No No, No signup just pay for your gas and food.

sweeet i am soo ganna be there

Maan this meet sounds sickk! It will be exciting to meet some of you guys and cruise with some fellow 240’ers!

No the cops were no problems last year, its just pretty much what srdrifter said pay for your gas and the food at the restourant

the cops didnt do shit, we blew by some opp on the highway.

I remember last year alot of people met at square 1 plaza i wonder if everyones going to do that again? i couldent go last year my fuel pump decideing to mess up,so this year i am going to come…but i guess all this meeting info will get figured out closer to the actual date.

the police will only be a problem if people get carried away…

if people do stupid things it is likely that we wont be able to have these things in the future, so for all the new guys… keep calm and stay safe

bing ur suppose to end that with… stay safe, BODY BREAK!!

OFF TOPIC but…SrDrifter45

your avatar is the funniest thing I’ve ever fuc(*)&& seen!!! I wanna steal it

Its goin to be a long day the 27th, Ill be hung ova as shit from my bday on sat… But hell Ill be there just the same, even if … gulp… I have to get the woman to drive my ride so I can sleep the way there!!!

I know I’ll be trying to make it! Lots of redbull and coffee must be bought.

woohoo a cruise filled with hungover burnouts.

I’m pretty new to SON, but I’m gonna try my best to get out to this meet, gotta meet some of the other 240 guys!!

Can’t wait!

Me 2…and Im’ma bring a new guy along to…he just got his first 240 :smiley: