2008 5.3 vvt long block forsale

How much for the engine? trans come with? what about ECU? Prolly way out of my price range, esp for a car i rarely look at let alone touch, but WTF. What you want for em?

it only has 3k on it…He wants to do a LS3 swap so im assuming its the whole motor assembly (intake, PCM etc.)

I think he said he wants around 2400-2500 for it…tranny not included.

motor only, no pcm b/c it has the same comp as the vette. i want 2500 but will negotiate a little bit if interested.

eeeek yea thats def more than i’m looking to spend sorry.

come on man, he has to get richer somehow. :lmao

lmao :crackup

richer??? yah right, i spend it faster than i make it! And 2-2500 aint shit for a brand new motor vvt 5.3 315 hp, Its coming out of a perfectly spotless 2008, no junk yard motor that has 120k on it and sat for a year, your more than welcome to here it run b4 i take it out, plus its gonna cost me 7g’s to do the ls3 swap, and thats w/ me doin all the work!

not questioning that its a good price. just cant justify it sitting here for a few years till the cars done at that price. i can get other more important components with the cash. we aint buildin drag cars round here ya know! ;D

Changed your mind from the blower man? I can still get you a smoking deal on one.