2008 5.3 vvt long block forsale

Boost…cheaper? Dont think 6 lbs will be all that exciting…but maybe. Hell, just STS it if ya just want a lil fun.

6? he can easily get 10psi on a T76 on that Iron block 5.3 without a single hickup or worry.

Iron block + 5.3 heads = boost lover

guys are making 550+ rwhp on bone stock 5.3’s with T76’s on 12psi +

guess I havn’t paid attention in a while…but they gotta be doing fueling/injectors yada yada yada right?

of course…its only smart to upgrade the fuel system anyways…

BTW, saw you at jillians last night. I was standing next to you for a few minute but I was hammered and didnt recognize you until you were walking away lol

So wait Jammer is ‘creepy old guy’? ;D

dude their was alot of middle agged men their last night. One dude just walks around and looks like the biggest flamming homo and I see him there everytime im there lol

hahah yup

HAHA, I know exactly who ur talking about! That guy is always down there dancing up a storm and is def the “creepy old guy”. I tried to have a dance off with him, but he got whicked pissed, :crackup

he walks and acts like hes gay? always alone and a HUGE nose???

dont throw around false information, the 6.0 heads (317 castings) and the heads that everyone uses for boost, especially on 5.3s and ls1’s, 5.3s actually have a high compression ratio. If it were me i would just throw 317s on it, with a magnacharger kit

jw but did you not look at all the links I posted? They use both heads for boost applications, but the 6.0 heads are more popular because they are a lower compression then the 5.3’s but the 5.3’s still arent all that high for boost.

the 5.3 compression is 9.9:1 which isnt all that bad…not enough to do any physical harm with only 10psi.

http://www.southernperformancesystems.com/specs_vortec_5300.html

no i didnt look, but that 3 examples, the majority of people that want to be safe run 317 heads that get your compression down in the 8:X:X and they flow as much as 243 heads, so you cant go wrong with 317s for boosted applications

I saw that strange dude. He was rocking his head like he was at a Pantera concert … and it was Jillians.

I do just fine, don’t worry 'bout me.

Kramer, I felt you looking at my ass.

Then there goes the “cheaper” part.

not worried about ya at all…

their was a SHIT LOAD of hott girls there last night tho…thats for sure.

Damn. I thought you did.

SS, that part wasnt aimed you you bro.

A bunch came in a Limo, we’re hairdressers. Several in their 30’s too, most were seperated, divorced, liers, or some combination. The hottest of the “elder” group that came in limo was a mom…of TEN year olds. Holy shit, how long till I’m meeting (insert shift members name here ) Mom at Jillians. I’m done down there, I was hoping to catch the fight, not intending anything else. :nono

haha doesnt hurt to look :ninja

exactly

off subject…
And, um, peeps were rippin lines all over. I thought that was left to Lark St.

yah i know what you mean. Its getting worse and worse. I hate that shit.