2008 5.3 vvt long block forsale

I think im gonna do an ls3 swap in my 08 silverado, but before i do i wanna sell my 08 5.3 w/ 3000 miles on it. obviously runs great!

ttt for ya. cool things man.

Thats freaky iv never mentioned a word yo anyone and im in the process of doing the same swap,sell that motor on the truck forums too…

i wouldnt sell your motor until you KNOW that you’re doing an ls3 swap

if i sell it IM DOING IT!!!

Mike, thats weird as hell, i was just surfing around and decided it would be a cool swap, we’ll see i guess, im not gonna do it unless i can sell my motor b/c right now the z06 is my priority for making fast. i figured if i could sell my 5.3 and put afew grand in and do all the work myself i’d be crazy not too!

I bet if we break done the motors and sell them in pieces youll get money for the swap as the peeps on pt.net are always buyin up the truck motor pieces…

my god pick a platform!! :crackup

winter is wayyy to long for me and i get real bored. pretty much everything i own is modded in one way or another and i like trucks so why not make a VETARADO!

tony your to fuckin much dude :wtf

Dude youve got a Viper truck why fuck around with a basic Silverado?

id turbo that pig, like Parish.

:nod :giggedy :giggedy

i like the looks of the chevy better, i love lsx and i HATE the way the srt10 handles.

before or after joey helped it???

joey didnt help it out, thats for sure but i never thought it handled like the lightnings, and my 08 silverado handles awesome, it only goes 98 b/c it hasnt been tuned yet but all in all i love that little truck, i had the srt10 doing 140mph on the northway sunday and was white knuckling the steering wheel b/c it felt so lose.

get rid of the srt10, TT LSx in the silverado :giggedy

seriously tony after you called me I thought about things…

honestly, if you want a winter project to keep your hands buisy…why dont we fab up a custom turbo kit for that truck. It will be a hell of alot cheaper and overall easier then a LS3 swap and you will get way more power then a cammed LS3 even out of a bone stock boosted 5.3…and theirs always room to grow…upgrade the fuel pump/injectors and tune the boost up…More power is in the click of a knob…

Plus, that thing would sound SICK with a turbo setup…I personally just think its a better and funner route but boost is addicting and if you boost the truck you might want to boost the Zed oh Six :ninja

boost it :excited

Boost it! I wanna throw one on mine.

So u do it first!