2008 Canadian International Auto Show

Anyone going? Apparently redzone is supposed to be really good this year…

I’ll be there… Not sure on the day yet… Even dragging my pops along for the whole bonding experience hahaha… So who’s all putting deposits down on the new R35?

yeah going there with my cousin to put down a deposit :).
if anyone needs coupon for 5$ off, go pump some gas the Sunoco Gas Station.

My GTR is in the redzone…just look for the driving CSCS billboard lol

nope! dont plan to go as the last show was a real let down!

next show on my list is performance world…its always good

haha i laughed so hard when i saw that today

also saw the Drift Ops coupe (Alex Lee’s I believe) and a nice R34-front R32 from maru yichi import

I was there today, didnt get to see much though, will be going back tomorrow to have a better look.

I’ll be there…going sunday.

We’ll probably all run into eachother and not even realize…for those who dont know who looks like who… lol

Hellz ya! Wayne and I will be at the GM tuner booth on the 100 level rogers center. Alex’s D-OPs car will be displayed at wheels direct as well.

If you’re looking for wheels or tires as for Evan at the Wheels Direct booth and tell him d-ops sent you. He’ll try to get you a deal

there are way to many wanktsa/ricers at performance world.

well…im working there on sunday evening, i work for nissan, so come by and check out the GTR

very very nice car!

The show was pretty good this year…better than last. They have the GT-R, ZR1, EVO, STi, DBS, IS-F and loads of sick bimmers: M3, M3 sedan, 135i and the X6 400hp twin turbo V8 cross-over. The furai and Interceptor concepts are cool too.

If you are in a rush, I wouldn’t bother with the North hall along front street. Not much in there. Like 2 cars worth seeing IS-F and STi (if you are into it)

I’m heading down next weekend to get a seat inside my future wife (ZR1).

^^^Hehe sorry all the pot-belly US Collectors are going to get them all and hold onto them.

i’ll be there with my dad tomorrow… Kendrick, you or wayne going to be there? alex?

So i didnt end up going saturday…but i’ll be heading down tomorrow (monday). Hopefully all goes well, and hopefully the snowstorm that was called for will be a no show lol.

K and I will be there all day everyday at the GM Tuners section in the Rogers Centre. Look for the green Top Tuner Solstice and Sky.

Went there today, got the free tshirts YEAYY lmaooo

Man, the solstice and sky are ALWAYS at the car show lmao, it starts to get boring than i look inside the sky and notice the sweet vett engine just pondering about :slight_smile:

loved the GTR!!!:smiley: