2008 Feature car submissions, or having me shoot your car.

You all know I work for quite a few car magazines, and yes… I can submit your cars for review but the politics are as such.

1. I DO NOT make the decision, i am only the messenger, dont hate me if they say no

2. cars that are already shot by a pro always have a better chance because they (the mags) dont have to wait
    2a) make sure your spec sheets are COMPLETE down to the wheel studs, and include any funny/tragic stories about the build… interesting and fast is better than stickered up and stupid.

3. My agreements with the magazines are structured so that i cannot sell images or prints from one year of the published date, sorry.

4. I am a busy human being, so if you want me to shoot your car there is a fee, i am a professional and i have gear to pay for. *** i will always submit cars i shoot to mags ***

5. does that mean i have to pay you to have you submit my car to the mag? No man, if you want me to submit point and shoot pics and you dont need to have access to your cars pics at all for 1 year after publish thats fine by me (at which point you can buy a personal use CD). it can all be done by e-mail.

6. if i know your car wont make it, i will tell you, dont take it personal i have been in the business a long time now and i know what goes and what doesnt.

*** if you want advise on mods that are appealing, i will be glad to help you with info ***

1. If your car wont make it, and you want me to shoot it i will do so, again for a fee, see #4.

to submit, send me an e-mail on myspace and i will let you know where to send the images and bio if i am not shooting the car first. myspace.com/jamespickettphotography

Too bad you don’t know shit about mods hehe i kid i kid, welcome aboard little cuz

welcome to the board :slight_smile: may i occasionally bother you for photography tips?

yessir… easier to get me on myspace though

Checked out the website for the first time, looks great!

im intrested , won’t have the car out till spring

sent you a PM over myspace…

I’d be interested as well…

you know DAMN WELL your going to be shooting my teg dude.

and I dont have myspace lol

fosho

I have been waiting for years… Bring it on

:gay

Shoot bikes James?

1. he is one sexy photographer.

:crackup

good shit, i should have you shoot the deuce in april