2008 GMC Topkick "Ironhide" Edition

Monroe Truck Equipment, which modifies rides like the TopKick for business owners, has partnered up with Hasbro to offer the ultimate adult Transformers toy: a near-exact Ironhide replica (minus the giant transforming robot element, of course).

AS-TESTED PRICE: $81,062
DRIVETRAIN: 8.1-liter V8, 4x4, Allison six-speed automatic
OUTPUT: 325 hp @ 4000 rpm, 450 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm
CURB WEIGHT: 10,000 lb
FUEL ECONOMY (AW): 7.5 mpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/07/mtetopkick_ironhide03.jpg

Includes custom 20-inch aluminum painted black wheels fitted with monster 40-inch tires. The GMC TopKick normally comes equipped with dual rear wheels.

Other details include two chrome big-rig smokestacks, horizontal stainless steel step tubes, custom front and rear bumpers with textured powder-coat finish, and a 16,000-pound winch mounted on the front bumper.

I sort of want it :frowning:

Ive wanted a topkick for a while and this is soo fucking badass

If I needed a truck to pull my house, garage, and city block, this would be the one. Burly :tup:

that is fucking TITS!

i like it, but it is ga$$

Yea but as much as it sucks gas, you never have to worry about being injured in an accident. Just roll over them

No Autobot insignia, no care :roll:

j/k

A good idea from GM to try and grab a little more from the movie tie in. Looks like a nice package altogehter.

Now if they would make a “Jazz” edition Solstice…

Considering an H1 cost 130+, I would rather have this. Granted this is not even close to the H1 in off road worthiness, but I think it is more unique.

The truck alone weighs 10,000 pounds? That 325hp/450lb-ft V8 is ball punchingly underpowered.

:lol: That’s barely enough motor to get MikeRi to/from work!

(Sorry dude, had to!)

I think thats a fair price to pay to be considered one of the safest cars on the road.

“This thing makes a Hummer H1 feel small, though the H1 is wider, harder to drive and takes more highway lane. When you look out of the Ironhide cab, you’re looking eyeball to eyeball with the guy in the Mack truck next to you. And he’s wishing he was sitting where you are. We caught at least one trucker mouthing the words “holy sh–!” That about sums it up.”

how can it look like that and be that heavy and not be a diesel?

im with Garick. That is diesel size. This is jake by the way Garick

Pretty fucking bad-ass, though a bit underpowered but man it just defines overkill. I love it. :slight_smile:

needs the blue lights on top to be complete

mikeri24 should get on this to save on gas so he can move out.

bad ass truck.

no diesel no care.

[quote=“Itagaki,post:8,topic:33063"”]

Now if they would make a “Jazz” edition Solstice…

[/quote]

x2. that would be sweet.

im looking at the back and i think it should be a dually or however the fuck you spell it. i know most people are going to call me crazy but it looks like it has no balls. throw some extra tires on the back and then you can call that thing a truck.

$81k for that?!! The power output on that is paltry as stated above for it weighing so much. Optimus Prime would be really disappointed…