2008 ltz400

Worth a shot though, right? It would make a good DD.

threw it up on a few others for ya cripple…

Thanks man, its apreciated!

Apathetic bump

any emails from the places where i threw it up?

nope

throw in the jacket and the assless chaps ill bet it will go ,package deal

I live in Northern Pennsylvania. Bradford to be exact. This is exactly what I want. If you live anywhere near (within 500 miles) I would buy this from you for $4,000 this weekend.

I know it is a shot in the dark, but without trying you’ll never know. I actually found this link on google when I was searching around. I just registered so I could post. Send me a pm or an e-mail with your number and we’ll talk.

-Eric

yea this sounds totally legit … lol!

anyway … figure out a way to get it to the lot and i’ll show you how to wheelie the fucking balls of it. i’ll lay off the no handed wheelies though, cuz thats how you tear your acl.

Just PM’d ya Eric, hopefully everything works out! :thumbup

Haha, yeah really. Thats the reason Im selling the thing, in the year Ive owned it Ive had 2 knee surgeries(non-quad related), and havent been able to ride the damn thing. I really dont wanna get rid of it, but since im getting older, I feel its the best decision.

K20/PJB you both need to knock it off. if this continues after i clean this thread, 24 hour grounding will commence. ONLY WARNING

Might be trading for a SIIIICK roller…:shifty

Prove it

http://static.racingjunk.com/63/ui/1/88/2585029267528-1985-mustang-roller-black.jpg

1985 mustang nine inch for rear mark williams axles thirty five spline 373 gears spool mark williams nodular case ladder bars tube k frame shock over adj front,shock over rear winters shifter wheely bars & chute, auto meter,msd6420,two step,multi step 10 point roll bar was 8 second cert,set up for nitrous,racing seats& belts 550-15 moroso drag special frt,29.5x10.5 m&h drag rear asp racing master cylinder 10 inch cross drillied rotor frt,drum rear bg pump,16 gal fuel cell s/s wing

Ehh I dont like it. Get better pics and we will talk further.

You dont need to like it lol, its an 8 second cert rolling chassis!!

So itll sit in the garage with no engine or trans?

Yup :lol

I can part it out, or sell it as a roller ALOT easier than getting 4K for my quad. The rear has 2K in it alone, the rims/tire are another 2K. I might keep it though, and build something silly in a few years. Who knows…

Id sell it and make the 5.0 faster