2008 NSX

hey guys check this out

the 2008 NSX is gona be pretty much a skyline with a v10… rear wheel based awd system (alot like a gtr) with a 4.5L v10 (high revving) and engine is gonna be IN THE FRONT… Its not really an NSX anymore is it… vote, post opinions…

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=640875

http://xs410.xs.to/xs410/06495/08nsx_bc1206-01.jpg

and dont forget, v10 with VTECCC!

double you tee eff. It looks a little like the next generation s2000. i like high revving. i’m not feeling that nose though. i like a wedge style more. This one is like an arrow head.

More importantly, is there a vtec purge!?

Yeah… not feelin it, big jump… too big. V10 and AWD is ok, design change not so much…

ah well.

thats a sweet car, but not and NSX. they should pick a new name for it. and since when does honda make V10’s? :shock:

Since they have been in F1 :roll:

Andrew.

oh man the nsx was the flagship car for honda :\ with the midengine.
that nsx looks dutty :. atleast they are finally rocking v10 and not just their f1.

Looks ugly as shit. They should of used the V10, made it MR, and made it look more like the old NSX lol.

I’m not going to believe that Honda is doing this to their NSX until I see it in person.

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS!!

The rear end bumper resembles that of the current generation TLs. they should stick with the MR setup and stay away from AWD if this is an nsx we’re talking about.

Since they have been in F1 :roll:

Andrew.[/quote]

oh yea…

Incredibly ugly, no longer MR, I vote GAY.

I don’t know about you guys but the front end has Vette written all over it.

And It just isn’t a honda with anything more than a V6; although I wouldn’t mind taking the V10 through its powerband, in my mind Hondas need to be reliable, cheap, and cost you $20 in gas/month.

In all likelyhood though they will change it a few more times before it debuts, or might even be a completely new model.

That is all.

I don’t know which way to vote though…

PS.

This was better…They should put the V10 in there.
http://www.diseno-art.com/images/Honda_HSC.jpghttp://www.diseno-art.com/images/hsc.jpg

Some encouraging rides coming out!

I need to get some cash quick, so I can get the 2007 GTR, 2008 Supra and this when they come out.

Yeah they have their flaws, and their looks are a little…“new”…but whatever.

V10 NSX…who woulda thunk it??

nice car but it doesn’t feel like an nsx for me. they should come up with something new

BUILD IT!!!

stop complaining… none of you guys owns an NSX so why all the “oh, its’just not an NSX”

and who cares anyways, i’d rather have a Z06 since its faster, cheaper, and gets more bitches (not that it matters anymore)… and all the things that a Corvette isnt (refined, reliable, cool to anyone that isnt american, longevity, resale value, unplasticy) a honda offering would be.

BUILD IT!!! /thread

Yea, the HSC looked easily a million times better. I really hate the direction everyone is taking with their cars. Kinda like nissan’s whole SHITF_UGLY revolution.

Yeah im with solarian on the direction most companies are taking the designs but I guess thats the face of future.

The HSC nsx looks pretty good imo I like the front and the overall shape however the back tail lights should resemble more of the original shape.

I’m a huge fan of the early models (1991) nsx, thats the car I would really love to own, but the HSC does look pretty cool.

They just need to remember that most real sports car owners want “raw”.

I want to see lower ride heights - forget head room & sit lower, less comforts, less weight (and luxuries), heavy-duty clutches, and certain design characteristics (such as “bubble-shaping” the car) is really where most of these new cars seem to be lacking.

For the most part, i’m noticing (IMO) these new cars are however improving on horsepower and engine reliability/design as a whole, drag coefficient reductions, chassis and suspension stiffness, wheel sizing and offset and what not, which is good too.

But these kinds of thoughts are exactly why I love and appreciate the Lamborghini Countach and Ferrari F40 so much. :smiley:

Anyone else get into a 350Z, only to find an SR20/KA-T 240 felt more…I dunno…something good… Still like the 350 of course, but yeah.

Most people aren’t like us tho man. The car companies have to sell to the masses, that is why the cars you like are 150K + and the ones you don’t like (350, etc.) are in the 60K range. You’ve got to pay to get what you are looking for, and most people don’t want that.

But I know you knew that.

Theo

I agree with Cal, the first moment I saw this I figured the front looked like a corvette, its not an NSX, but a HONDA corvette, i’d love to drive it regardless as I am sure its pretty fun to drive, build it and try it, lets rock.