2008 NSX

Haha, true…so maybe my ultra-exotics were a bad example. :smiley:

Don’t get me wrong though, there are cars I can appreciate in the $10-60K range, such as perhaps the MKIV Supra, 8-Series BMW (V12), WRX STi, and more exotics (although they retailed for higher) such as the early 90’s Lotus Esprit turbo ($40,000 now) and the Ferrari 328’s ($60,000 now).

But like you said, I guess we’re not the “masses”. :evil:

i dont like it

its ok

i think mr is gay anyway

but its deff not a nsx

I wonder if the base model will have fwd hahah

put the engine in the back call it somthing else ,and it would be good

all in all, i don’t care. not like i can afford it.

and bickering about it on the forum isn’t going to do anything. if the designers have a design in mind, they’ll stick to it til the end and make slight changes or what not but not just because a forum board said it doesn’t look like an nsx.

with that argument being said what defines a 240?? so many generations.

so what? the s14 doesn’t look like a s13 240. so what does the 240 stand for now.
meh in the end its a chassis with metal surroudings for 1 or more people to be in that sits on top of 4 wheels with a motor that spins that moves them forward backward, left and right.

so a 240 and an NSX and a Ford F250 are all the same thing by your logic

The S13 Silvia and S14 Silvia do look alike, and are a natural progression. Nissan just decided to only sell the 180SX (and Silvia with 180 front end) here with popups, and then discontinue it (even though it carried on in Japan till like 98 ), and replace it with the S14 and call it the same name all throughout. Not only that, they called it a 200SX in europe and australia, yet, here they made a 200SX that’s actually a sentra with 2 doors.
Stuff always makes more sense in Japan :frowning:

… imagine the sound of that motor. holy shit.

it would be insaine!!! :shock:
I think this car is more designed for the upper class that can afford it!!! and they certainly don’t want an uncomfortable rough ride that usualy comes with complete performance minded vehicals. this thing is probably gona have navi, nice sterio and very comfortable seats.
NSX never sold well for its price, i’ve seen maybe 6 at most in the last 3 years and the body style was outdated.

I think it will do well, unless the price is ludicrous

this design should be for a new rsx or s2k or some kinda new model in the GT category… w/ a smaller engine of course.
this is not what an nsx should be. hsc would make a great candidate.