New NSX prototype runs the 'ring in 7:37

Not sure how I feel about the body shape…look reminiscent of BMW actually. Interesting nonetheless.

it is painted like a lot of hondas i have seen around here

lolz!

Yea Steve I’m with you on the shape, I think in the end its going to look ok. Lines are clean enough it sorta reminds me of a S2000 on roids. My problem is your going to have this car and the Lexus LF-A, both will be V-10 powered japanese wondermoblies costing well North of 100K. And the GTR will be sitting there twiddling its thumbs, going faster while costing less. Would have been nice if they kept it mid engine, would have given buyers at least a little different choice when choosing from Japan’s halo cars.

And I still haven’t heard any times on the ZR1 around the ring damnit.

I agree, when I think NSX I think mid-engine RWD. I also think of the wedge-type shape like JGTC racing cars are…not that hump-back roundy-round stuff. We shall see…if you look closely there appear to be some more linear hard-edged lines in the car, so maybe the disguise is doing a better job of hiding it then we think?

Hmm, after watching the video I may have to take some of it back. Definitely sounds interesting. Like nothing else in the Honda lineup thats for damn sure.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=769707