::::: 2009 BINGS / NIAGARA Meet - JULY 26, 2009 ::::: AWARDS + RAIN DATE INFO

oh and for the record, lol

the rusty valvecover thing was from thinking about a KA-E valvecover

which i always thought i saw in a rusted state… but i guess i must have been imagining shit

i agree it’s silly. deal with it!

Official photog yetÉ or even wantedÉ lemme know if interested.

the pay is shit and there are no benefits

but you got the job! congrats!

So where do we sign up? lol

Doubt I will be coming. But if I decide to come…straight pipe would be outta the question I am assuming? Maybe saying straight pipe on an RB would yield better responses, then again maybe not.

It’s the fact of a long ass drive like that on a mashed tranny, makes me cringe.

Congrats, the S14 one on the top of the pile is sitting beside me too :slight_smile:

Bing, I’m not going to participate in the show this year, but would love to help out. I’ll call ya today while I build my shed.

with the 5 dollar entry can you enter more than one thng… or is it 5 bucks for each one

bring the 240 87s15, more the merrier. Plus Rb’s sound amazing straight piped

$5 for each car… the two public categories are open to all registered cars.

Bing, do you have like, an unwritten law about exhausts for this meet?

Would hate to disrespect any one.

i have no idea what you mean Chris

I mean, do you mind if people have stupid loud cars at your meet?

dude… you hvae a RB… its quiet!!! mine is straight piped and stripped interior and I still hear my tires over anything…

Maybe your motor is fucked lol. My shit ain’t too quiet. It’s not crazy loud, but trust, it aint quiet by any means at all.

*Sigh cant make it this year yet again guys! have fun.

cant make it in montreal :S

Looks like its gonna rain… is the date gonna get changed? I hope so lol

For anyone coming from Montreal…can you guys bring me a Montreal smoked meat sandwhich? I’ll pay you when you get there, thanks.

yeah its looking like a nasty weekend for rain…

if the rain persists i will be calling the event off and rescheduling for next week… i will be in contact with the restaurant and gauging the condition of the lot and the dining rooms… they are susceptible to flooding with heavy rain over several days.

look for an announcement in the next 24 hours.