2009 Cadillac CTS-V (update with dyno results)

just got the word today
its going to be 540 HP

so… the M5 will pull on it, and look hotter.

hehe

A little pulley would take care of that.

I hope they dont fuck up the interior and put some quality into the panels and lines of the car.

M5 is 500hp and most likely heavier since it is larger

maybe it will perform. but it looks like shit.

And the M5 is going to cost how much more then it…

Why is there a page 2 when you cant view it?

your on page 2 now!

Probably not too much more…I bet the price of the CTS-V will be 55k-65k

There was a page 2 before I wrote the above which could not be accessed. When I posted, it posted on page two. I guess someone must have posted and deleted the reply to the thread.

Not if your settings are on 50PPG, unlike most of you noobs.

Anyway, I really like caddy’s new line of cars. The CTS’s and STS’s are really nice and a mid 500 horse luxury car is the hotness. I’d rock one if I could afford it.

i liked the old one. but this seriously looks like the designer played with too many hotwheels/transformers as a kid.

big bling chrome grillz yo.

And how much is the M5? Over 50% more?

The M5 is 100k.

If I could afford both, I’d easily take the M5.

M5 is a much better engineered product and more quality than any GM product.

I wonder if this will just be a de-tuned blue devil engine like previously proposed. If so you will just need to turn up the boost.

you really don’t know what you are talking about, base of the M5 is $82K, out the door you are closer to $90k plus the premium you are closer to $100k, so you are saying that a 1/3 price difference is not that much more, you really are special

Once again you prove to be a real tool. I was clearly talking about the CTS-V not the M5. The 1st Gen CTS-V was approx, 49K and with the new motor, I am expecting the cost to rise 10-15%. I know very well the M5 does not cost 65k. Hence the CTS-V shoudl eb approx 2/3’s of the cost of the M5…do I need to spell this out for you or can you comprehend what is written?

Its funny, when it was said to be 600hp I was interested but 540hp dosen’t seem that great to me.
Five years ago 400hp would have been outstanding.:biglaugh:
Today’s hp numbers are getting crazy.

I remember buying my Evolution and thinking 270 was good.
Now I wouldn’t buy a car with less than 350-400hp.:lol:

still on pg 1 noob :slight_smile: