2007 CTS Super V

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9190/cts3zl.jpg

You can hardly consider the Cadillac CTS V-Series ordinary, it’s clear this version is well beyond that performance CTS-V. Looks to be going the same as route as Audi with higher sport versions i.e.—Sx, RSx.

There have been CTS Super V in testing at the Nurburgring but this appears much closer to production-ready. Rumors have it, it’s the 2007 CTS Super V, and that it is powered by a 7.0-liter 505-hp LS7 V8 lifted directly from the Corvette Z06.
The Super V also features custom bodywork, huge rear tires, larger exhaust pipes and an engine sound unlike any other CTS.

With the new CTS slated for arrival as a 2008 model, speculation is that Cadillac will offer this exclusive model as a last hurrah for the exiting first-generation CTS.
If that’s not powerful enough, wait for the next-generation CTS Super V, which is rumored to be equipped with the LS9 engine—a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 with 600 hp. But you’ll be waiting at least until the 2010 or 2011 model year for that one.

:hitit: I’d hit it

I want to race people in a caddy and whoop them

word

not a caddy lover… leave that motor in a car deserving of it :tup:

that would be hot. Atleast now GM is willing to stuff their top of the line motor into cars other then the vette.

can u say drift car

Caddy has to compete with the germans. What better way than this? excellent idea. GM:tup:

I like it. A lot.

Look at those fender flares!! I love it!!

M5 + E55 > That

I’m in love!!!1

:tup:

meh. :shrug:

505 horse 427! yeah, I can dig :tup:

how??

its lighter, faster, actually a manual, cheaper

the only thing i can see is the build quality

OMG that thing is SUPER HOT! If it wasnt going to be like $60k plus I would pre-order one already. Cadillac has really come along way and it’s great to see some of the things they are releasing.

Very, very, very niceeeee. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

love the CTS-V and the STS-V buuuuuuuuttttt…GM’s answer to fast is big motors in sedans = few buyers due rising gas prices and other sedans in same class with turbo motors or equivelent with equiv power output. I dont see the CTS-Super V as a hot seller…and who is gonna buy a 6.0 in years to come with $4+ per gallon gasoline costs.

You dont buy a car with 500HP for gas mileage. The LS series gets surprisingly good mileage, especially on the highway, and I dont think it would be a factor. Will you sell your viper if gas hits $4 a gallon?

Ok well who buys a full size sedan as anything other than a fun daily?

NO, but is not my daily…and if it was, well, it would suck to pay 100 a week in gas…and if you have a car such as this, you dont drive it to gain max gas mileage.