2007 CTS Super V

As a daily driver, EPA mileage figures for the 2006 Corvette Z06 are 16 city/24 highway. There’s plenty of large sedans that dont get much more than that.

i really really like it. the fender flares are the absolute hottness

GM seems to be able to squeeze mileage out of their motors. 16-24 mpg is about what I enjoy in the Suby and I can’t go nearly as fast as a Z06.

OOOO… MMMM… GGGG… I WANT IT!! SIGN ME UP!

My hope is that the price on the regular V drops enough when this comes out that i can afford one…

I just don’t see the major fuss in Caddies. :gotme:

Maybe I’ll like the next gen better, but 4-5 years (atleat) is a long time to wait.

For the record, before the Civic driver gets bashed:
Is it cooler than my car: uhh, yeah.
Do I like it: No
Would I take it over mine: To resell it
Does anyone care: Most likely not.

Gosh you’re smart ;):wink:

:cry:

I’ll wait till 2010

Freaking sickkkkkkkkkkk, I would love to see good ole domestics take back the name of being the big motered machines which is what makes Americans the gluttons of the world.

Wannabe DTM car.

http://derfotohof.net/autos/wrx/mercedes-benz_190_evo.jpg

That actually looks like it may be the next CTS with a current CTS shell.

:tup: wow, i really like that! i’d take one in a heartbeat

Love it!! :tup:

ewwwwwwwwwwwww @ flares

Hmm, Audi got rid of their TT V6 in favor of a larger V8 in the S4. The thing you might not realize is that today’s V8 engines are much more efficient than the old ones due to better fuel management systems. With a good overdrive gear, an LS1 gets better gas mileage on the highway than my 1.8L Miata.

Caddy is so hot right now. That is all I would ever need for luxury performance :tup:

:word: Thats fucking sweet.

you can’t agree that descent gas mileage is a plus?

come on now.

wow id rock that shit

before my cam i was getting 30mpg in my TA.