2009 Corvette ZR1 Supercharged LS9: Discussion & pics

Eh… not exactly.

The 08 viper w/just an exhaust will put down almost 100 horsepower MORE than this new Vette… normally aspirated. The ACR is due out which sheds quite a bit of weight and adds 1000lbs downforce.

Keep drooling over that vette, and watch it get its ass handed to it by the new ACR in the real world- even stock for stock. Look at the IC temp on the chart on the previous page- 10C? yeah, thats realistic <sarcasm> As soon as heat soak sets in on the vette, its game over. If that Viper has ANY breathing mods, its game over. The ACR is going to hand it its ASS on the road course, mark my words. 1.0-1.1G of roadholding? F-that, the new ACR has almost 50% MORE than that… One-Point-Fucking-Five G’s.

Oh, but Vipers cant handle. I forgot.

ib4butthevettecanaddapulley4tehwin!

PS-SRT knew about the new ZR1 being around the corner… I dont think they are sleeping. Its fairly obvious that the 08’s are extremely detuned… look for more power very soon, maybe even '09. Dont get me wrong, I think the ZR1 is nice as hell… but they could have broken the vette mold for this super vette… and they failed miserably at it. Its just another same-old vette with some more toys… even the Vette guys are pissed.