2009 Corvette ZR1 Supercharged LS9: Discussion & pics

More than you can afford. Chevrolet.

My guess is 90k, based on a Viper at 85k base

:eekdance::eekdance::eekdance:

:ohyeah:

not really liking that clear “window” or whatever that thing in the middle of the hood is…otherwise it looks good

Do they offer a no-interior option? I’d love this car w/ a foreign interior :slight_smile:

I would definately have the clear cover painted, easy to do.

i dont like the rear marker light on the side.

The clear cover doesn’t look real in some of the photos.

this car is incredible…

Bing, buy me a ZR-1 for Christmas :wave:

you mean next year for x-mas. :hitit:any thing ford got to compete with this car is in front! :ohnoes: this is what all mustang driver are doing right now!

i already got you one, but you have to pick it up, christmas morning at the GM dealer in Yellowknife up in the Yukon.

You should get going now if you wanna make it on time.

Scratching their heads?

They had the Ford GT, now nothing really comparable

Anyone else notice the “punisher / scull head” on the intake plastic?

http://acidglow.planetavp.gamespy.com/images/punisher.jpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/12/x09ch_cr047.jpg

thats awesome. i like the skull with the flag eyes alot too :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: to this car

Yeah i love how they are starting to use it more. The name of the skull thing is “Jake” from the corvette c6r team.

Found these and thought I would share.Someone find me one for sticker and I’ll let drive it.620hp/595TQ
D

i guess you did not read the road and track where they did the Yukon corvette. i would so buy this car just to do loops around my brother’s silly mustang. it was the front cover of autoweek

Why did my thread get combined with this one?It was the whole car and thought it should have it’s one one.
D

Basiclly the same pics