2009 Corvette ZR1 Supercharged LS9: Discussion & pics

You must be new…

A response like this about Vipers is going to start a multi page set of responses from Dan about how amazing the Viper is in comparison to any other vehicle ever made

Must have slipped my mind.

However I stand by my comment

The ZR1 makes the hair on my neck stand up

I’d rather have the ZR1 do be honest.

The Viper rocks… really hard.

I stand by the Viper no matter what but I am guilty as charge for shitting on it. But now that SRT has come out with its new design, I’m sure GM will do the same. Until one day there is so much power you hammer the throttle and you die.

Shhhhh Steve, you can’t come into threads like this and say that for $100,000 there are much better options out there… People get angry and defensive!!

YOLO

Weak, weak, weak. Good to see everyone is satisfied with how lame it is around here these days.

LZ is the only one who showed about 1/10th worth of a sack, which is about what I would have expected from him anyway. Good show :wink:

<3

taking sides on ACR vs ZR1 is pretty stupid. I’ve never had any experience with a car even half as fast. they’re both seriously awesome.

Youre missing the point.

DRAMA.

<3 <3 <3

Oh right

Vipers are Gay. GT-R for the win bitches

I am disappointed in the sincerity of this post. You can do better. Feel ashamed.

A Ford guy liking the ZR1 is mos def sackless.

/stoke

New zr1 engines will be made at tona engine plant for the 14 model. Were looking at the heads the other day. They were coded LT4 if it matters.

GM shutting down Wixom?

leave an engine outside for me

Dunno. Just know we are building the’ super vette’ engine as people here call them but no 7.0L.

Then I doubt they are moving production of the LS9 to Tonawanda because they are hand built, not assembly line built. The Tonawanda engine plant is going to handle production of the new LT1 direct injected vette engine.

Wixom currently builds the LS3 dry sump engines, LS7, and the LS9. Only way to get a LS3 dry sump is to order a C6 Grand Sport with the manual trans