2009 D1GP build thread

lmao i’d like to see that

Noga = Tank. The guy can lift a KA24DE w/ transmission on it.

No way this is a serious thread…

lol steal me more god damm cookies

Hmm… Ok so then we’ll arrange a knife fight then. We’ll let there skills with a blade decide the winner

So your putting a huge engine in it that will make it go really fast, hence the spoiler that will keep the rear tires on the ground. Yet your sacrificing chassis strength with a targa top?

Might as well put 20’s on it with really stretched tires for some baller traction too…

No offese but after we welded 1/2 a hood that isnt strait to the car as a “wing” anyone really thought this was a serious car? Were just choping it up when we got nothing to do.

Oh hai guys sup?

you got mad ms paint skills +1

so this isn’t a serious thread?..

i now understand how 60% of nba players are bankrupt after 5 years of retirement…because yes their really are people that stupid

THREAD=EPIC FAIL

so is this actually a build thread or what? if that is a mint chassis like you say, sort of a waste to cut into it like that and make custom half hood wings. like to see what happens to this but doesn’t look interesting yet, more stupid. no offense, just my opinion. any pics of some good custom mods or upgrades let us know.

I have a question - was this car going to be a serious build but it got mucked in the early stages?

No offense but why would you waste your time doing it and posting pictures on a forum? You guys need to lose your virginity and stop doing pointless things with your lives.

Do you even own a turbo car? Looking at some of your posts it dosnt seem like your one of the intelligent ones on the forum, as I see with your reply to my post…

+1…best not to post on this thread no more.

it was worth a giggle…

they’re keeping things fresh and as a group of buddies i’m sure it was jokes

I wouldn’t do it but meh… i say let them do their own thing

-----> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=AsELGu5SmGE <-----

FOR JOKES

-----> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=AsELGu5SmGE <-----

ROFL lol…so jokes

Lol. But you are an asswhole. I cant believe you still post on these boards
after your lil getting owned in that fight with mikey ownage thread. I should
find it just to remind you.

Btw, by far one of the most ownage/entertaining E-Thug threads ever created on the history of son.

You should be mindful of who you talk shit to. You never know, you could
easily end up in the same pathetic situation like with mikey all over again.
=)

Cheers.