2009 D1GP build thread

Yes they both have owned a turbo car. Noga had an Sr. Jay owned a 180sx and a skyline.

Lolz. Lewtz are you not tired of getting bent over and owned???

Lol. obviously not because you still attempt to flame

But end up fail.

=)

o shit i was about to say didn’t sombody get into a fight before about stupid shit, i never woulda thought it would be the same guy lol. hey that coupe was still ok looking, you coulda just changed the 1/4 if it was dented or even pull it out? why chop it up?

ahhahaah for jokes… the video is rather entertaining. make another one.

Noga/Jason =1

lewtz = 0

like epic ownage! pretty jokes video cant stop watching it lol

LMFAO!!!

Oh man, Noga, you kill me.
I want more tasty tarts biotch!

P.S The car got fucked up…so they’re having fun with it. I don’t see any harm in that…

i would give them more then what the wrecker would give them but not any more

swords would show the skills knifes are to small, gotta create some distance so they cant grab each other.

Or light sabers…Non-iphone/itouch oriented.

Do I own a turbo car? In fact I’ve owned two in my 3 years as a driver, a B5 1.8T quattro and B6 A4 1.8T quattro. My 240 remains in the garage awaiting the KA-T completion. Yeah, I’m not doing an SR or RB swap :open_mouth: GASP OMG!

Second, link me any post on Son240sx in a serious, relevant thread with me saying anything untrue, nonfactual or even mildly retarded and I will paypal you your minimum hourly wage for your efforts!

So your putting a huge engine in it that will make it go really fast, hence the spoiler that will keep the rear tires on the ground. Yet your sacrificing chassis strength with a targa top?

I’m down for lightsabers - should be an epic battle

nigga shiiit