2009 G37xs

Some kid that does the websites for all of the lia group cars saw my car sitting outside my shop and asked me if they could put my car on the front page of lia infinitis web site so my boy Nolan took a few quick pics of it.

heres just a few

Car looks nice!

Needs front windows tinted to match. Pic #2 is the best

I fucking hate that lighting bullshit that you and dan and jim have all been dicking around with but the pics look great otherwise, car too.

Fitment is okish. Needs to be lower.

only in a perfect world… Been there done that, got $1,200 in tint tickets before I finally ripped em off, not tinting fronts again, not even a little.

thanks

needs to be reliable daily driver that doesnt need $450 lip cracked 12 times.

pussy

Have my car for 3 years with EVERYTHING tinted 50% or darker and no issues. Not sure what you do to attract attention. Maxima was just as dark. Only got one tint ticket my entire time driving either car and that was because I talked my way into it by being a douche. :lol

Car looks great though. :tbu

i agree a ton of people get away with it no problems, but I just dont lol…idk if its because all my cars are bright colors, but I know I’d be getting tickets left and right otherwise i wouldnt of tinted just the backs lookin like i ran out of money to do the front lolol.

where the spacers at pussy

up your fuckin ass

New front lip looks spot on, Dave!

I refuse to do the fake gearhead jointz in my photos. I did it once on Cosseys 911. NEVER AGAIN.

don’t think the little flame bullshit is an exception, I seent it

moar

[quote=KillerBlackbird;1022613]New front lip looks spot on, Dave!

thanks, way more then I wanted to pay, but changes the entire look of the car.

:rofl

It would look weird without it. :tbu