2009 Kawasaki ZX10R Track/Race Bike

Sold

Wow this thing is ausome. Glws

Wow.

Shit, not bad!

eff yeah

hell of a set up!, bump for a monster track bike

Thanks guys. There is nothing wrong with the bike and the only reason I’m selling it is I came to a 13th hour agreement to ride for a shop on their race bike so I have no need for mine anymore. It maybe a 1000 but it’s very rideable. Great for AM racer or a trackday guy that wants all the goodies but the reliability of a stock motor (185hp is enough right? haha)

There is a very high chance that I maybe trading this bike for a clean title 2009 Suzuki GSXR-600 race bike that is even more set up than this kawi which I will also put of for sale if this trade goes through. Only reason for trading is because 600’s seem to sell better and it has a clean title for people who may want to street it again.

Cheers

Congrats on riding for a shop bike, this thing is gorgeous though! GLWS

So the title isint clear on this?

Thanks maxwell.

No the title is not clear, as stated in the ad it cannot be streetable. Strictly for the track. Thanks

Trade didn’t go through. Now open to offers and trades

who are you going to be riding for if you dont mind me asking! throw it up on wera classifieds should sell in little time!

Just for clearification, Is there any title to it salvaged/unstreetable?
Is it being sold without a title is what im asking lol.

List it on wera… Nice bike

I ride for GPSPEC based in Mississauga. (www.gpspec.com)

It comes with a Georgia salvage title.

Thanks. I will probably put it up there soon, shame that they changed the classifieds to the way it is now, are they still charging to list?

Yes their classified section turned for the worse for sure

Definitely, went from a great classifieds resource to something I don’t even use anymore

Ok I checked, 10 bucks to list, bloody hell! There use to be so many bikes there from all over the US, ex factory stuff, old stuff, new stuff, built, stock, some interesting bikes too. It seemed that it use to be a central classified hub for all the race/track bikes.
I’m a bit surprised another forum didn’t pick up the slack or am I just out of the loop? Any other suggestions other than the now crappy WERA?

BTW sweet E30 Touring, I drive a 89 325i.