2009 NHSCC & SCR autocross schedule!

Looked like a ton of fun today. Hopefully the car will be back to catch an event before the end of this session.

Chris you were driving the shit out of that evo. Looked like you were having a blast.

Dan exhaust sounds pretty good. It is amazing how gtos are seen at every event any more.

? :wink:

Oh and yeah, we are everywhere haha

Sorry Whitey I didn’t even see you out there! Yea the was the maiden voyage of the Evo’s new rear diff which gives it a bit more bias to the rear. Its a scream to drive now. Though we still have some suspension issues to cover it understeers a bit too much. I it was also on street tires so compared to Jeremy’s black Evo on R-comps so we were just fooling around. Let me know if your going to make another appearance this year!

He was too busy macking on bitches in the playground with the cute puppy. :rofl:

haha… I was only there for an hour. My dumbass had shorts and a hoodie on, and damn did it get cold fast. I will most likely be up every sunday just to get the dog out of the house and used to hearing the sounds.

i was disappointed that i couldnt make it. wanted to get some time on the new SS. i guess ill just try and show up and wing-it at an event, some time this year

I’ll be out this Sunday, just to watch though.

Ditto

Planning on putting it the passenger seat tomorrow and messing with the V-tec wires to see if i can get it to work. Should be racing either way on sunday tho.

Whatamatta wit y0 Vtak?

I should be there on Sunday, hope to see you there. :hsdance:

Ill be out on sunday running the elantra in hstock haha

I’ll be out in the civic, hopefully my scrawny arms keep up with the steering after having the winter off. Course is being designed by Evo co-driver he said it should be fairly quick & open!

that sounds like a fun, but not favorable course for me :slight_smile:

Turned out to be a good day! Little rusty from the off season, but the car didn’t implode so I’m relatively happy. Course was fun, but I left a lot of time out there…time to work on the nut behind the wheel.

I saw 4 door love, but didn’t realize who it was…sorry for not introducing myself…I was in the panda colored Integra. Good to see Brian and Cannon and Matt and all those guys. :bigthumb:

ha sorry about that dyingwish i had no idea!! next event we will have to meet up!

overall I am going to have to say that the day was overall success for me the track was tons of fun and i suprisingly placed 1st in HS