NHSCC 2006 autox schedule (North Park)

Here is the one you’ve all been waiting for! Notice one date in the fall is still under debate. There are 4 special events, the drivers school for those are are new and wanna learn, the MS Autocross for a Cure @ Washington Airport, the Mini Cooper Club event, and for the first time ever in the fall a Gymkhana (its like drifting but your timed, no judging here).

More info at http://www.nhscc.com

April 9 - Event #1 North Park
April 23 - Event #2 North Park
May 6 - Drivers School North Park
May 7 - Event #3 North Park
May 20 - Mini Cooper Event North Park
May 21 - Event #4 North Park
August 27 - Event #5 MS Autocross for a Cure - Washington Airport
September 10 - Event #6 North Park
September 17 - Gymkhana (Non-Points) North Park
September 24 - Event #7 North Park
October 1 - Event #8 Autumn Leaf North Park
Oct 15 or 22 - Event #9 North Park (Actual date TBD)

So help me gawd i’ll have something ready for this!

I’m in for as many events as possible. Bought a new car just to start autocrossing.

Cant wait to hit up the lessons, I did it 2 years ago and had a blast.

I was also gonna give this a try in the new land boat

Just FYI.

DO IT!!! I’ll have the 05 out there :slight_smile:

Drag racing is for fast cars but autocross is for fast drivers.

Shit! I didn’t realize it starts this Sunday!!! I may or may not be out…we’ll see…and I’ll try not to run in the path of oncoming cars to get cones this year :embarassd :hsugh:

see you guys sunday

its goona be chilly, but i might bring the boyz out to watch, next week im running the NX

I’m thinking about bringing the RHD out, but man… that would be weird :scared:

Gearhead - Dennis Howell ran his RHD civic most all last year, its nothing new :wink: And Brad if I see you out there one of these times I swear i’ll introduce myself lol. The rest of you guys hopefully i’ll see you out there sooner or later…except for Cheeks…

j/k

cool. Yea I wanna run if I get my electrical problems figured out and dont get too shitfaced tomorrow night for Chad’s b-day :cool: . Still rollin on 15’s though :hsugh: but Im on top of some 18’s today so they should be on before May w00t!!1 65 series tires p0wn me :mrT:

you’ll get hammered… we always do

I’ll be there and I’m looking forward to smacking down some “hot” cars with my $900 Civic sedan.

I’ll probably make it out (just to watch)…What time does it start? I had the opportunity to AutoX at Beaverrun last year when Teckademics was in town. It was fun. I know my car hated me that day…haha