2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

sounds good.

Cliff…I doubt I’m meet up at AZ on the 16th, so you get to be ring leader for all these guys. I plan on being up to Shane’s by 8 and up to the event by 8:30 or so setting up the tent and whatnot. I don’t want to end up like last year where everyone said they’d meet up at AZ at 8(I was there by 7:45 with Matt and his brother waiting for everyone)…but for some reason you didn’t seem to show up until 9:40 even though you live 200 yards away. I’ll most likely meet up on the 17th at AZ though because everything will be set up from the previous day.

Also…to everyone coming from this forum. If you’re going to be doing any asshat-ery…do it BEFORE you get to Fonda. No messing around on RT30. Just be patient until you get to the event and are on the track. Thank you.

What’s in Fonda on RT.30? I can’t blow it down RT30?

RT30 goes from Fonda straight up to Northville(25miles), where you turn off 30 to head towards Edinburg. I’m asking everyone to drive nice and not be cocks causing all sorts of ruckus and bringing in attention that we just don’t need. There’s no reason for it, and will only cause trouble for us that drive on RT30 multiple times a day on a daily basis for work/groceries etc. This area is already bad enough with asshole’s driving like assholes. Plus I’m sure noone wants to miss the event because their car got towed for wrecklessdriving/illegal speed contest. Drive the speed limit, no passing for no reason, no bs, etc. That’s all I ask.

I was jk, I was just curious as to why you said RT30.
I don’t mess around like that anyways…anymore.

+278394072709

Lol ok.

I still do burnouts though.

You don’t plan on running R’s do you?

I’m in it to win it!

Very bad decision. Give it atleast a year or two to get used to the car on a few courses before even thinking of R compunds. Seat time/experience will be a MUCH larger factor than tires will ever be for you.

I’d say I’m rather comfortable on a track, seeing as I raced asphault/dirt go-karts for years and am pretty solid with my car.

But, this is all kicking stones and thoughts because I will not be in attendance for this event. I may still come and watch and hang out, but the car had a mishap on the dyno today, unfortunately.:’(:frowning:

I call bs

its not BS

and what’s up with your signature? am i supposed to pick one car out of the bottom three? :shifty

Why pick one when you can have all three :excited

:rofl

None of those exact cars will ever be yours unless bob zajac buys them as stated.

Info…now.

Why would that matter anyway? Are you trying to say something?

Actually the car I would want to get would put a little more than $3k in Bob’s pocket.

Lies. Its never going to happen. Just like the works that you already paid for that were in the mail.