2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

I’ve heard the cheaper ones are like $1000 a wheel, no idea if thats anywhere close to what they actually are or not

5-7gs a set, depending on how crazy yah get w/ colors/options. and also there is a more “entry level” lower priced setup but i have no idea how much they are?

Lower end wheels are like $3000 per set, no tires.

DAMN, um and i though the wheels i wanted for my teg were big money. thank you for making me feel better about buying my rims Tony lol

^no prob! you live once! Spend it like you got it…

couldnt agree more Tony

Dude, get with the program, buy the ZR1!

I have the 3rd gen GTA with a TT LS9 in it, lol

$3000 a set sint bad pricing at all.

Hell TE37’s can get into the $4000 for a set

tinted 15% all the way around
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/1evilzr1/zr1tinted.jpg

tint looks good! who did it?

dave zal, Tint King. He did a nice job and also came in and opened up for me saturday afternoon b/c that was the only time i had available with work. Nice job and awesome customer service.

yeah he does good work. ive been to him with a few vehicles. i had my vette done by tint star, dan gave me a deal and did a nice job as well.

so whats the ETA on these go fast parts

Car looks great man!!!

The CE28N’s I just ordered were just over $3k with a “custom” color option. Those are an 18x10.5 +15. Gotta pay to play though.

Tint looks good, im liking my 20%…

i gotta check and see if they are all down there, and if so im gonna ask Howard if i can stop down this week and blow it out over the course of a couple night. Im jonesin’ im wayy to used to the way it is now and need more power!

caught my eye.:lol

+rep for tint king

Tony,Looks killer bro.Tint star did my old ladys car and it was awsome work.