2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

shits crazy bro

Not that high, but I would not be shocked if it went 142-145

well for the street, i guess i better let the cat out of the bag…the 360 forged wheels and nitto invo tires are being shipped today! As for the track, idk as mk stated the brakes are just so big im limited and will prolly try to use a set of my z06 19’s w/ a half way decent tire.

exactly, 140s are very doable!

this thing is gonna look badass!!! love the 360forged- line!!!

you already got rid of the ZR1 wheels? wow. jeez man, u are gonna have a 150k dollar vette b4 u know it!

No i didnt get rid of em, im gonna keep em for sure. I just have always loved 360s, its gonna look so obnoxious i cant wait! Stay tuned for pics. And as for the 150K haha i know, its well over 130k right now price of car otd, wheels, mods but who cares, yah live once right??

thats true! you only live once…gotta make the most of it!

My ZR1 motor swapped C6 Z06 in Forza just went 10.8@149 on street tires. :lol

Nice plans, GL with the car Tony. When it’s nice out on a weekend if you want to meet up and get those pictures and videos let me know!

I’d love to take some snaps of it with the 360Forged wheels on someday. What color/model wheel did you go with?

neeeddddddddd moreeeeeeeee $$$$$$$$$$$$

tony, lets make my car your new project. yea?

Just watch, some day soon your prolly going to see a factor option for parachute!

Didn’t u have problems before with the 360 wheels? Thought I remember u trying to get the wheels for the z06 and had problems, mb I’m wrong though

I believe he was buying used and had issues with the seller.

yah i was having issues w/ the seller!^ i cant wait for them to be here, hopefully beginning of the week!

Hope they hooked you up!!!, I have a contact over there that was willing to give me promo pricing on a set. Could have just passed it along to you.

i got a smokin deal! thanks tho! shipped today!

what do these wheels run about $ wise, just curious

More than you can afford pal. Platinum.

:rofl

hahaha new that was coming