2010-2011 Back to School/College Thread

Sounds like Cody Sholtes :rofl

def. sounds like cody :rofl

HVCC parking garage security, hollerin’

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58523_1378288661142_1349640041_30815838_690350_n.jpg

Haha that dude had me ROLLin!! Semester is fire thus far. TON OF GIRLS!!

I forgot they have a garage now, is parking any better? Was a nightmare when school started.

Honestly parking is great. I noticed that no matter what time I roll into school during the day, there is ALWAYS a spot. They said there is more spots for parking than students or something along those lines so its not bad at all.

Yeah haven’t had a problem parking yet, and I’ve come and gone at all times of the day. Last semester it was like holy shit, god forbid you leave your parking spot!

yah maybe for this year… hvcc is expanding like crazy

:rofl

lol @ the parking garage security shot.

I might park in there today, seeing as how my last class is on the 2nd floor of AMZ and is just down the hall from the entrance to the garage. Don’t even have to step outside!

Yeah, parked on his level today, hooked me up with a nice spot!!

Sick.

This is the best semester yet. Very minimal habib/n interference while walking to class, nice renovations, and finally parking for everyone. All for ~2000 with NO aid. :rofl

Too bad it’s not a 4 year school. Yet…

Hell yeah. 2k well spent for sure!

Do you remember PJ Nicsevic from HS? He’s in my sociology class. :rofl

Got my spot in RPI’s garage today. $400 for the permit, but not walking a mile to and from class in the winter FTW.

Free garage parking with a bridge into the buildings at hvcc ftw.

I wish. RPI charges me for enough crap, parking garage being free would be amazing.

hvcc is $90 to park. It’s included in the bill unless you mention you don’t need it.

that parking garage dude that joey posted is awesome. hooked me up with a parking spot this afternoon.

FUCK!

I just formatted my phone’s SD card and forgot to remove the video I took this afternoon. Some goofy kid was WADDLING down the hallway like he had a log jammed up his ass.

Sure enough, as I am about to turn the corner, he darts into the bathroom. God dammit.