2010 Audi R8 V10…

I’d like to thank Ryan (BoostCreep) again for mentioning me for this shoot of such a badass car.

Sunday Dan (CFD_Productions) and I shot this Audi R8. The color of the car is Suzuka Gray, which has a peculiar hue, the easiest way to explain it is appears white that looks like a light gray in certain light. This R8 also has my favorite Audi interior color, Tuscan Brown. There are so many details and bits of carbon fiber everywhere on this car I was on the verge of being overwhelmed with little details to photograph. Everywhere you look there is something interesting, even the power steering fluid cap.

I have 50 photos total of this R8; to see the rest that are not posted here click the link to my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157627002558806/with/5857710980/

SOOO SICK

That is magazine quality shoot right there :number1

The car is just NomNomNomNom

#1, #3, #4, #5, … all of them are WIn

I’m Loving how you’re incorporating a story line into the shoots with the first shot being introduction a little bit of “behind the scenes” with the shots of photogs etc.

Great job bro, glad they turned out well. That door shot is SICK. Fucking GORGEOUS carbon fiber. Wonder if the Gallardos have that as well. Owner is definitely a nice guy as well. If I only he would let me DRIVE it.

Just changed my background from work from a vert Gallardo over to this. Maybe I’m changing tides…

These ever come in a 6spd?

Yes, it comes in 6 speed as well.

For #6 if you kill the reflection in pass window, and “clean” the windshield it would clean up the shot a lot :ninja

car is gorgeous. I love the pic of the r8 on the camera screen, badass and out of the box.

This^^, Other then that Freakin BAD ASSSSS!!!

Awesome work! Car is sex! Love the door shot (#8) as well.

Didn’t even know you knew him till now. He’s def a good dude, comes to my shop to chill often.

Pics came out amazing. Like unreal. The car is amazing all around, Kind of hard to explain.

Yea, I met him at LVD. Chatted with him for a bit, real down to earth. A lot of the exotic owners I met are stuck up shit heads.

Bring the supra up tonight, he texted me that he’s stoppIng by at 7

Typically it’s local Lambo/Ferrari owners.

I would, but I got dinner plans. Fuuuu

no need to comment as you have already gotten a assload of txts from me

These pictures are sex. Awesome work man. Nice car too I guess…

Nice shots man!! Well done.

I WANT!!!

I’ve seen the same car at hvcc one day, by any chance, that wouldn’t of been yours was it?

Awesome shots of an awesome car. Well done!