Top gear...V10 R8 (yes, a 5.2L V10) Vs ZR1

Lambo 5.2L V10 in the R8…I didnt know they made them?? anyways, sick video.

it was a good review… like a week ago when it came out

i’d still rather have the r8

Awsome video to wake up to.Id take either in a heartbeat.When he licked the stearing wheel i lamost choked to death laughing.

Id take the R8, but only because of the exotic nature.

“If only America could win its wars so convincingly.” :lol

They had one at Langan on RT 9 with the carbon fiber door panels.

So I guess clarkson was wrong about the audi being the better car, the stig certainly proved otherwise and that was on a damp track where the Audi definetly had a huge advantage.

and im sure going from a right hand drive car to a left hand drive car isnt exactly easy.

V10 R8 IS SICKKKK. Saw a few at H20 this year. Really cool looking cars. I’d still take a ZR1 though! Cool video.

^^ +1

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2105/img1601cd.jpg
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5684/img1603ie.jpg

I LOVED this thing ^. The V10 R8’s are sooo sick. Even though I love the ZR1…I’d still take a V10 R8 in white! :excited

They remind me of the TT, except 10x as badass. Now that you mention it, I think a white R8 would look pretty cool… next to a white ZR1 in the garage.

A guy that lives by me and Pete had a white R8 with silver trim/accents…thing looked sooo good.

i got that fucker to rev the v10 R8 at h20 lolool

the zr1 is faster around the track with a pro behind the wheel… the r8 is fast around the track with anyone behind the wheel

Yah. I agree with crazybrew. The corvette is unmanageable by most people. Plus, the entire story is told, when they knock on the rear valance of the corvette and the whole thing almost falls off taillights and all.

Tsk tsk America. At least make your supposed supercars nice. I mean, I understand why the cobalt and the focus suck, but when you pay top dollar for their top of the line model…

It outperforms ferraris and lambos for a quarter of the price, people will always find something to bitch about when it comes to american cars.

id rather have the faster car, but im biased

dont bash one until you see one in real life. They look FAR MORE impressive in person then over the computer screen…

what do you mean America is supposed to make their supercars nice? Have you ever heard of the Ford GT? Those cars are amazing and the ZR1 is in the same league as them.

yup.

Yah, American cars should get bashed because they are easy to take apart!!!1

O, and did I mention their Interiors suck?!?!?!

like seriously. People stretch out just to bitch about anything it seems.

nice, i’d go with the r8 personally.

at first id say the zr1 just cause im a domestic fanboy ,although the audi is growin on me .that bein said the vette is hands down the beter perfprmer in a skilled driver is it cheaper feelin than euro,s sure it is its almost half the price as them