Seen a Audi R8 today

dark gray Cruisin on RT 65 ( ohio river blvd ) in front of the Sewickley country Inn

Sex on wheels, never seen anything like it before.

http://www.allautoreviews.com/auto_reviews/audi/audi-r9.htm

i saw one in robinson a couple weeks ago, they are nice

seen the parking lights illuminated as white leds. thought some ricer was just being a dick.

R8… Audi R8. There is no R9. Ironically my wife is parked beside it right now at Ross Park.

just was behind an audi S5? dark grey also. the car was sharp as hell though. really liked the styling of it.

8/9 whatever I had to google it anyway :rofl: I know audi’s like darkstar knows 6 speeds.:slight_smile:

whats a S5 look like?

Edit: wasn’t a S5

LOL!

it was heading south( towards pgh ) can you get a picture of the audi with wife ?:beer:

Told her to snap pic if it’s there when she leaves.

Sexy cars and beautifully made. Haven’t seen one on the street yet, only at auto shows.

An R8 is my dream car.

i love that car. I was at Dell last year and someone had one in the lot. It was pure sex looking through that hatch seeing a nice detailed engine bay.

sick

saw it a few days ago on 65/sewickley bridge. love the car

This is an S5:

As with any N/A car, they sound so sweet, but I’d go with the A5. Same design, and the turbo engine can be modded to smoke an S5. Audi should’ve went with a V6 twin turbo or V8 supercharged in this S5. EDIT: Ixnay the A5. Looks like it only comes in 3.2V6 N/A. Unless someone comes out with a turbo kit for it.

The R8 has a RWD version coming out to meet racing standards. Stripped and maxed out.
Got to drive an R8 last year, and it was intense. It is so cool to look through the rear deck window and see the engine sittting there in all its glory. The thing just roars.

May have been this one:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/6/5/52575/DSC01868.JPG

It’s parked in front of my work in moon occasionally :3some:

R8’s are sick. Same goes for the S5’s. That’s a sexy car.

the S5’s are Sick! It’s a good looking coupe!

I wasn’t a big fan of the big silver piece down the R8… until I saw a bunch parked together in Atlanta (5-8 in a row) and there was a red one that had that silver piece body matched and the car lost a lot of it’s sex appeal, just looked akward

That’s what I thought. Cool cars anyway.

I saw a Silver one hauling ass across the 40th st bridge away from town awhile back. Damn did it sound nasty.