2010 Ford Fusion

very nice. esp with 4 power train options and starting at under 20k. I’m very impressed with ford lately… its a shame that ford is having so many financial issues.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-fusion.html

I’m very into it. :slight_smile:

I’m going to give it a meh.

i like it… would be a nice DD

my son’s mother has an 09 and its okay. Hers is awd with all the extras, nice for what it is I guess

i think its an improvement on what ford was in the 1990s. American cars (gm and ford atleast) have made great changes in making better cars that are actually good

psst its a mazda

im ok with that :slight_smile: I know alot of mazda is borrowed for it… but im a mazda fan. I like the styling… in so much as a DD or at the very least as a ‘hey i grew up’ car

$25,825 Sport model has the 3.5-liter V6 as standard, red-, blue, or black-accented leather, chrome trimming inside, 18-inch wheels, dual exhaust, optional AWD, optional GPS.
263 horsepower and 249 pound-feet of torque on tap

:tup: sounds good to me

Awd
265hp/240tq
navi
under $30k

wow, other than stangs, that may just be one of the first ford cars i’ve seen and thought it looked good

It’s a step in the right direction, but compared to a lot of others in the market right now… meh

Wish they’d make it with the v6, AWD, and a 5 or 6 speed.

Edit: And/or Eco Boost. Twin turbo ftmfw. :burnout: SVT should get their hands dirty on these.

My girlfriend picked up a 09’ last summer. I think its a good car, esp. for the price. I’ve also driven some 06’s in the 50k mileage range and they still drive like brand new.

The Fusion is also coming out with a Hybrid that gets better MPG than altima/camry or malibu hybrids…

CAR AND DRIVER FEB 09

Now dont push it:lol:

Don’t push what?

The front looks pretty good. Wasn’t there supposed to be gt trim?

I like these for what they are and I’m sure you can get a really good deal.’

also, I thought ford was doing very well (all things considered)

they are compared to GM. The sad thing is, with the revamping of caddy, Chevy turning around, Ford putting out decent cars, its all comming too late. They still have the majority of public opinion of their products comming from people who are driving older fords/chevys/ect. Most cars on the road aren’t brand new… because of that, these companies need several years of good product to get them into the hands of more people. With so much negative opinion trainlnig behind them its dragging them down.

I hope they all stick around. Not to bring up the bail out, but were starting to see some good stuff out of them. maybe this was the kick in the ass they needed…

back on topic, I love how a ford car is FINALLY looking like the Falcon over in Australia… at least a little bit. The nose is a bit more blunt and the grill more severe, but i like that alot.