2010 Porsche Panamera official pics.

As of right now I think meh, it’s look better as a coupe. I voted it will grow on me.

I like the front but not the back… I’m sure it will grow on me eventually though. Weird seeing those extra 2 doors I guess.

I like it a lot actually :tup: It’s different

YUCK

every time I look at the pictures I hate it a little bit less… porsche got on the map by being very weird and funky with the 911, so it’s only right they do it again.

i think its hot. Needs a trunk tho. Reminds me of a GS lexus mixed with a 911 rear

the front looks like a vette only vertically stretched

i think thats the problem i have too, it is like a half assed hatchback, get a trunk or chop it shorter…

well no shit, a porsche that doesn’t look exactly the same. i like.

word

The guy in this thread that hates it the most is the one driving a car who’s body shape mostly closely resembles this Porsche.

the trunk really is the strange thing… it’s almost like a gremlin or maybe a 928? oh well, you can’t be innovative by doing the same thing.

I keep thinking that if I was in the market for a new M5 or a CLS that this car makes both of those look BORING.

Ferrari/lexus/Bimmer hybrid much?

I voted it will grow on me. If you look at just the rear you can really see 911 but then as your eyes move forward your brain is thrown off by the 4 doors. That’s where it goes “wrong” for me.

I think if you took it and photoshopped it into a 2 door you’d really see that they pretty much just stretched a 911 and added 2 doors.

And when the economy becomes shit… you need to BECOME THE ECONOMY

Porsche hire the most lazy designers

what do they need designers for when their flagship has looked the same for 40 years

only a fool would take perfection and attempt to fully redesign it.

interior is kinda cool

http://www.gtspirit.com/uploads/images/panamerainside000.jpg