who at porsche decided this looked good

wtf is this, brew have fun selling it. i’m sure you wont have much problem though. i guess these are production pictures:

Do not want…

what the fuck is that thing???

Ouch… Looks like it was just stretched a little too much…

ummmm dont like it either

i love this car… can’t wait to see it come into the show room in late september… we already have a handful sold… the s and s4 can do 150+ easy, the trubo one can hit 188mph

full ceramic brake package available, as well as porsche’s suspension management system is standard on all models… this thing is going to greatly improve out Porsche sales. can’t wait

DO WANT!

oh the s and s4 come standard with the v8… turbo has the same thing with lower compression and 2 turbo’s mounted to it as well as a sports button that allows for 10 seconds of “over boost” giving the car almost 600 lbs of torque

my pants are all wet now… i’m going to bed

p.s. the pdk transmission system in this car makes this thing the fastest shifting car in the world…makes even you drag race guys look like granny shifters, plus the downshifts with pdk are just as fast.

maserati competition

O Hai. :excited

this thing will bend over that Maserati and make it it’s new prison bitch

It goes into a market with only a few alternatives so it will sell rather well.

Any executive who always liked Porsches but wanted more then just one person and one kid to enjoy the ride when he shows it off.

Although SRS BZNS will be interested because you can fit about 8 15 year olds into that thing.

Sienfeld will buy one.

oh the turbo version gets to 62 mph in 4.0 FLAT

We think alike.

How much does this thing cost?

100 billion dollars

http://ericlightborn.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/austin-powers-mike-myers-as-dr-evil4.jpg

:wow:ahh

:rofl

i like it, some of u are just sayin it sucks cuz u act like its going to replace the 2 door shits

like i said, you prob wont have prob selling them, but it doesn’t look good at all. not in any way. its an ugly car but people will buy it cause now they can have a porsche family car that isn’t a suv. and i like how u didn’t say one thing about the looks.

i don’t think anyone thinks that. i think we are saying it sucks cause it is hideously ugly. and not in a good way. some cars pull off ugly. this thing is ugly and looks like it was just rushed to be finished, theres lines that ruin the car that with a few extra minutes could of been changed…like the rear doors.

word well i still think its cool ! w/e !

I heard porche did this because they wanted to do something different. Everyones making good looking cars now so porsche decided to see how an ugly one would do.