who at porsche decided this looked good

is the car cool, is it cool that porsche is making more then just 911s and trying to branch out, yes. is the car ugly as fuck, yes.

for the front and rear of the car, porsche wanted to have the car with a low “sports car” center of gravity… causing the raised fenders and quarter panels… which is classic porsche.

as for the rear doors the want the door to be big enough to match the line of the rear seats when you open the door… plus the front needed to meet the back of the front door. less lines/brakes in the side if the body means tighter gaps and better seems

me want

The Panamera doesn’t look any worse than the 986/987’s, or Cayennes which are ugly ass Porsches. Certainly wouldn’t buy it if I had the money as it’s not my kind of car but I’d keep it in the garage and drive one if given. I cannot say the same about the Boxsters or Cayennes.

Way too much fluff on the inside though. Porsche interior = stick, wheel, and gauges…not “welcome to USS starship Enterprise”

Don’t really like the exterior, I’m sure it’ll grow on me though. That interior, though, is money

adam i’m sure once we get a few at the store we will be seeing you popping in for a “test drive”

a bone stock C6 Z06 does 0-60 in 3.7 flat

bitchhhhhhhh

:lol …andddddddd this is a huge sedan… 0-60 in 4.0 is impressive

not really for TT AWD V8

It’s also I believe around 4000lbs. So yea, it’s DAMN impressive. Compare it to cars like the Bentley Continental and Maserati Quattroporte and other cars in that class, and this car will beat them all. Like I said before, most people don’t buy cars just for performance figures. Quit being so close minded on the subject matter, and maybe you’ll stop buying domestic.

It probably drives like Porsches flagship Cayenne Turbo(S), just a hair more nimble. I’ll be in when the new line of 911’s roll out in a couple years :wink:

+1

The world doesn’t revolve around F-bodies.

if you want to be king of the trailer park, it does.:lol

Horrible looking automobile.

It’s hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiideous.

But the interior is great!

Oh absolutely.

the turbo weights 4,000 lbs and does 0-62 in 4.0 with…

heated/ a/c seats
4 passengers
luggage
navi
leather seats with power everything
full leather dash(something your holy grail of a corvette could never dream off)
4 zone climate control
etc/etc/etc

It doesn’t do anything for me. Sports cars should have 2 seats.

it’s not a sports car… it’s a family sedan!

people said the same thing about the cayenne and that become the best selling porsche for the last couple of years. the revenue generated from the cayenne helped to fund the development of the new 911.