who at porsche decided this looked good

I will never stop buying domestic

and the only import I would ever own, would have a domestic power plant.

a Z06 isnt a f-body…

I don’t hate it, nope not one bit.

I would rock it, but it’s different. And I like different. Wouldn’t buy it for a sports car BECAUSE ITS NOT A SPORTS CAR.

It is indeed hideous I will admit.

I’ve always been against the Cayenne and this “thing” since the first rumors came about number of years back.

Yes they will sell and bring profit to the company, but there is no need to put a badge of a performance car on it and all the heritage that is assoiated wih it. Chevy proved you can’t fix you problems by slapping badges on.

You want to make money on cars that sell even it goes against your company heritage, come up with a new brand. BMW needed money and they knew that cheap(er) fwd cars sell so low and behold new Mini came about.

Scion came from th same principle.

There is a cheap Porsche, it’s called the Audi. Ha. Ha.

Okay, now that Brew has made a mochery of this I’ll chime in and try to clean it up:)

Porsche desined the car with a target audience of 35-55 year old established business professionals who would typically shop a Quattroporte or Contentinal GT or equivilant.

This was designed to be a flagship luxury (emphasis on luxury) sport sedan. Not a sports car.

People commonly have the misconception that this vehicle is only targeted to the 911 driver who also wants a sedan for all season driving. Which that’s a small piece of the puzzle Porsche designed this more to expand into another market and try to gain a broader customer base (much as they did with the Cayenne).

While the styling my not be for everyones eyes, the media seems to have fallen in love with the car. Porsche stays true to its heritage in the front end which embodies much of their sports car appeal and gently collides with a versitle rear hatch that allows for maximum headroom for rear passengers as well as storage.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and will voice it as such. I don’t think anyone on here though will be stroking a check for $175,000 for a well equipped Panamera Turbo anytime soon however so don’t get your panties in a bunch.

Love you all.

Justin

The only ‘cheap’ Porsche is the Volkswagen Touareg. Chasis is manufactured by Porsche then sent to VW to put their sheetmetal/interior/drivetrain in. Audi shares zero components with Porsche. Porsche owns VW. This concludes todays lesson :slight_smile:

Mocking*

Love you too.

:rofl

Oh, and hence the “ha. ha.” you twat. :shifty

Hence the “ha. ha.” you twat.

You guys hiring a new salesman anytime soon?

:ohnoes

Porsche limo GO GO GO

i’d take one, i have a kid, so it works

sell you kid as a slave in the chinese slave trade.

Improve your life

get a 2 door

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mitsulancerracer/eek7.gifhttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mitsulancerracer/eek7.gif my tC is a 2 door, but i’d take a 4dr porsche

We did hire another salesperson. Back to staff of 4. You’ll meet her Monday morning.

Import owners thoughts

Hmm, its ugly as fuck, pretty quick, wayy overpriced, but hey, the interior is AWESOME :ahh zomg im buying it!!