2010 Pullied CTS-V vs. 30R Coupe

:ninja

yah billy owned that C6…it was a POS. He blew out 6 rear ends in the 3 months he owned it…On nitrous, the car was slow…something was very wrong with it.

Drew me and Meatpaws saw you rollin down route 9 around 10:30 or so past my work

Car sounded nice!

who is meatpaws? where is your work? lol

Meatpaws = 88slowmarro

My works right across from the walgreens in crecent commons plaza

oo got ya

Joey’s that dude that harasses people in traffic until they finally give in and beat yo azzzzzz.

I know of someone who is out for Joey. Good thing he has that 30R.

BTW I believe that CTS-V makes 500+ whp. and the weigh more like 4500. The Camaro is 4300

:rofl

nah I ran into him on Central Ave and just spooled next to him and he slammed his brakes and followed me to I-87

Wait, what? :lmao

and I looked up specs on the '09 CTS-V’s and it said they weigh 4300.

where are you getting your numbers from? The camaro is 3800lbs…

http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-camaro-ss.html#specifications

WEIGHT INFORMATION

Base Curb Weight (lbs)

Thats a sick car, saw it at RLMS last week or two weeks ago iirc?

Dave Audi has had some sweet shit. And he is a BIG dude haha.

Nice run though joey, looks like that honda moves out, as expected

i want one, the interior is sick too. one of the few american cars i would buy. too bad they are so expensive maybe in a few years.

bargain priced at denooyer for a 2009 right now, like 59k!!!

Im geting my numbers from the fact that with a driver and a tank of gas and everything else the manufacturer leaves out when estimating bulk shipping weights can you really believe what they tell you. The CTS-V that I saw tested was just shy of 4500 and depending on how you option a gen 5 camaro you better believe you can get really close to that.

bringing a whole new meaning to the old phrase " heavy chevy"

:+1 :lol

god damn that’s pushing weight!!!

Got Rhymes like weight!

Doing work - good shit joey

i work on computer dive right down from denooyer and someones testdriving it right now in the rain, beatn on it sliding all over the place hahahaaa, sounded sick tho