2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

ehh, its not a 10bolt. im sure itll survive for a bit.

he might. you should find out. i dont think he has any idea of how much its worth so you might get it cheap. That converter was fucking nasty too!!

Hmm, you should call him and offer him like 4-500 bucks for it!! Id pay that tonight for it :lol

his stock 8.8 prolly not. that things been used and abused for a LONG time lol. a nice locker/spool and 31 or 33 spline axles in an 8.8 will hold up forever though.

sooo if i run high 11s at 110 youd be down?

nothin wrong with 10 bolts as long as its an 8.5!

Not gonna happen

yeah not many out there. 7.5 or the aussie rear end

he’d prolly be like “do you know what kind of stout turbo fuckin 350 i could build for that? FUCK yeah ill take 500bucks” haha

for some reason i just started DYIN cuz i could totally picture that dope sayin that LOL

haha right? hes got a $3200 trans with a $1100 converter and has absolutely no clue.

I stole that trans/converter when i bought it. Thing literally had break in time only on it, and i got it for $1500

aww i made it to the top of your list. thanks pete. i’ll do that race would prefer to do to 140 or above but i know your tiny turbo will be sluggin at those speeds so its ok.

Please tell me about E85 specific orings, totally not being a dick, I’ve just never heard of it

Aeroquip pushlock lines are the cheapest AND best, trust me dawg

Hooray for PJB as usual

Yep.

Hooray for Pete

the rubber o-rings get dry rotted and so on ,need to step up to neoprene o-rongs as they handle the alcohaul better

Yep, I use it cus I heard Ryan Woon does. :thumbup

Quick question - Are they’re any disadvantages to running 112 when tuned for 93? Supposedly it keeps engine/coolant temps down quite a bit. If that’s the case I’ll probably run 112 when at the track.

Disadvantages? Do you have a wideband ? heh.

I don’t see the point on wasting the money.

Spray bike Michelle.

Yeah I have a wideband. Engines heat up when revving the piss out of them for several minutes at a time :lol It worked really well for a friend with a SR20, kept his temps below 200.

I already have a thick aluminum radiator, and flexalite dual fan setup. Next is an air/oil cooler to replace the factory water/oil cooler.