2010 Shelby Mustang unveiled

i just pictured four people in a mini cooper doing about 90 mph around a road course that would be awesome :smiley:

buy mine :smiley:

lol, no i should of said '05 and up, i like the scoops and dual’s and 6.0. But if the price is right who cares… but this is in the future not today tomorrow, in less i hit the lotto…

Not a fan of the newer 2010 design.

needs the fogs in the grill but i dig it.

2010 camaro or mustang?

I vote Camaro, also won for power and interior over the mustang. mustang won features because it has sync…

I love the 2010 Stang. Too bad I cant afford the shelby. I could always front and buy the wing, front and rear bumpers and hood. I have time to save for a new GT. I also hope the stripes are painted on that shelby.

what about gt500 vs ss? i vote SVT!

not the same league, GT500 is 50k it goes against the Base LS3 vette.

The '2010 mustang is deffinitly an improvement over the previous style.

And Dont give me the mustang is a 4 seater and the vette is a 2, because its about performance for the money and they are in the same price range.

ok…sure well if its about price tags ill go with the talon:smash2: why do you get to choose the leagues :frowning:

Mustang. I <3 the 2010 Camaro
I will own one

i like them all

Where’s the rest of it?

i would venture to say the stripes would be vinyl again from the looks of it. i dont really care for the newer front end on the 2010 mustangs either, along with the rest of the body lines. doesn’t really do anything for me. i could pick at the car all day. it sits too high, could be lowered about an inch. and blah i dont even wanna keep going

why is there a cobra emblem on it

I wonder if this gen Mustang can beat stock Ls1s

probably not

because they’ve always had them (shelbys)

Better than the 05-09. I kinda like it. But what’s with it only reving to 6250? That’s mad weak sause. Needs 8k or it aint shit.

oh, well its still pretty bad ass with only one badge, the current gen gt500s are gay as fuck, it says it all over the car

i liked when the first chargers (of this gen) came out, it had no badges besides hemi on the back :tup: