2010 Turbo camaro SS

:thumbup soon you will see we are right .the z-28 is out next spring lolololol lets see how that gt5 sinks when that gets out:ahh

he is gotta do suttin with someone ,buisness is buisness

Its not actually coming out, hence SLP doing their version of the Z28. GM is too broke right now to pump it out, so it makes sense for them to allow SLP to bare the expense for the same product basically. GM will still mark em up and make money off em though

i see A LOT of new cameos compared to '10 stangs… just sayin.

Im not going to lie, the new GT500’s are badass…and the 2010’s are sick. I love them.

I wouldnt mind owning either a new camaro or GT500…but I wouldnt own either since I like 4th gen SS’s more then both of them.

Ok?

Yeah, they are fuckin nasty, and as soon as I get into my career after school I have every intention on buying one. The camaros are slowly growing on me, still not super crazy about the looks though.

did you not read?

i said “JUST SAYIN”

And what was the point of SAYIN? Just to say? Or is there something more that you’d like to put into the conversation? Id love to hear it pete

well, i’ve been seein more '10 cameos then '10 mustangs. seems like the cameos are sellin good for such a new ride.

thats all… HOLY SHIT.

give it a few years.

when the 05 Mustangs came out, no one really liked them over the 04’s…now they are Nicer imo besides the 03/04 termi’s

quoted before he edits this

Haha no edits. Performance wise they are alright, I just cant do the look yet. But thats just my opinion.

So far is goes:
Gt500>Challenger>Camaro for me right now…

fuck the chalenger ,they look good but are slugs

i like the outside of the new camaro’s but GM put it’s usual Rubbermaid tupperware garbage ass interior in em. that aint how i roll.

oh and the cobra is much better ? gm did ok wit the gut of it has a throwback flare to it looks like a 68-69 gut

if you want to go fast fuck the interior

im about to rip my interior out just to get 12’s LOLLLL

i don’t think my cobra has a bad interior. is it an audi? fuck no, but it’s not GM either.

i personally guarantee 12s from your car as it sits before the year is out. or your money back.

Yeah the GT500 interior is hands down better than the new camaros, but lets not do the ricer debate thing lol