2011 BATTLE AT THE BORDER NEW DATE

2011 battle at the border important information update.

After talks with dunn tire raceway park we have decided to go back to the track.

2011 Battle at the Border featuring JDMFest Dunn Tire Raceway Park, Lancaster, NY

car show, drag racing, drifting, stunt bikes, vendors area, bikini contest and more.

Car show pre-reg $25 day of is $40
drift and stunt bike reg is done with SuiSlide for Drifting and Ramone or Witt for stunt bikes
General Admission is $10

DRAG RACING INFO $20 includes car and driver and unlimited runs noon-5pm

also All N 1 Motorsports is running a JDMFest event at the event with classes and awards for JDM rides

2011 Sponsors/Vendors
3G Graphics
All N 1 Motorsports
Power Trip Energy Drink
National Guard
Performance Auto and Sound Magazine
and more to come

complete details or to become a sponsor/vendor you can find us on myspace or facebook or pre-reg on the www.battleattheborder.net website

check it out we changed the date and put it back at DunnTire Raceway Park, and we have a deal for Drag Racing

IN with deni!

X2

If the track is not prepped and gay FWD imports are not kept from dragging water all the way down the track, drag racing will be pointless and everyone will only be watching slow gay ass 9 and 10 second cars going down the track.

look forward to it…I was looking forward to holland but this is always a good show.

The track will be prepped and they will have there crew on hand to take care of any leaking water from the FWD imports. So this way you wont have to worry about spining your rear wheels of your american muscle

ughh thank god. fggt import fags. :stuck_out_tongue:

IN4DRIFTING

updated list of 2011 sponsors for
Battle at the Border 4 featuring JDMFest
National Guard
Power Trip Energy Drink
3G Graphics
All N 1 Motorsports
Performance Auto and Sound Magazine
Swerve Motorsports
Dezod Motorsports
Autozone
more still to come

This is going to be an awesome event!

Trbotaxi will be in the swerve booth.

TJIN Edition RoadShow will be returning to Battle at the Border this year featuring some of the rides they have built. www.tjineditionroadshow.com

so are domestics gonna be gettin hate or are we allowed too?

lol. im in to atleast check this out.

Im in. Not racing though.

why does it say new location? it was at lancaster last year

hate.

I have a domestic and i will hate on other domestics. I am just a lover of hate.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

Battle at the Border is giving out free Trial Subscriptions to Performance Auto and Sound Magazine to the first 1,000 people that respond to michael@battleattheborder.net