registration begins March 1st

2010 Sponsors/Vendors
Kustom Workz
3G Graphics
National Guard
Power Trip Energy Drink
ACV Signature series tour
and more

$35 to pre-register $45 day of show, $15 bike registration, working on one run pay for drags and all day drag pass
feel free to post back on here or e-mail me at
michael@battleattheborder.net

UPDATED

Some guy with a super ricey neon that lives on my street has stickers for this all over his car.

cool :tup:

I didn’t expect this to be announced this early in the year, hopefully i can make it up there this year.

i cant ever go to any event like this again, ever

Sweet maybe they will charge err… rape us for $5 per run like S&R :tup:

Those are some steep prices for a little local show

last year only a couple ppl drag raced cause it coasts you an arm an a leg to make a couple passes

so a bunch of shit box ricemobiles , people that think they can drift across potholes and S&R drag racing prices… :tup:!

yea all day pass… pay 30 bucks get two runs.This place is a fucking ass rape

Well i dont know if anyone knows but your admission ticket gets you 2 free runs. Plus, last year it rained off and on so track was garbage

How much is the admission ticket?

When I sat down with them this year they said they would give an option to pay for an allday run pass instead of the $10 admission of u and ur car and two passes. the show went good last year and had vehicles from all over the US and Canada show up. Performance auto and sound magazine did a write up on it a couple issue ago also

they also have a $20 run all day pass they are going to do for the nyspeed crew.

^^ That flier is pretty bad, but will possibly go just because is local.

Going to be a good show this year once again

so is it $10 for admission and $20 for all day run pass?

Is smokey636 Ramon?

Your car isn’t ricey enough to be there. They will laugh at you for spending your money on speed vs screens.

It seems like all the HIGH ROLLER BALLER locals are making fun of this show! Last years event did have there share of rice dont get me wrong but it also had a lot of nice quality built cars. For example: NSX on Volk gram lights with titanium lips, RHD 240 sx, RHD EG6, a bunch of guys from PA with nicely built cars, Canadian cars, etc… Its just seems like all the local guys are just too good to go to a car show and support a guy that is willing to throw an event like this in this shitty of a city called BUFFALO!!!