BATB 2010 August 7th

smokey 636 is Ramone. general admission is $10, if you want to race its $10 for your car, you and two runs but they are going to do a $20 pass i believe for all you can run, the car show part is expensive but this isnt a shredd and reagan show. The reg is $35 to pre or $40 day of. it gets you and a passenger and your car into the show. Not saying you would like to but if you wanted and had ten vehicle you would want to show off your cars then their is a group discount. so instead of $35 a car it would only be $25. I could even make an NYspeed section for you if you wanted.

Only a month away. Hopefully its nice weather and I see some of the guys from NYSPEED up there.

1. If you race are you going to get a timeslip or is it going to be a quick turn of your head and hope you catch your ET as you go through the lights? Shredd and Ragan cruises don’t give out timeslips.

2. Is there going to be any sort of tech inspection for the drags?

I’m gonna say no and no, but i’d like a confirmation. If they do give out timeslips, a $20 price is a nice test-n-tune day with a car show included.

i am sure they wont put people in the groove or anything fun. my neighbor is sponsoring so maybe i will go

I talked to the guys at the track today about the drag racing portion. They would want 60 vehicles to show and pay $40 a car. They would let you run unlimited for 4 hours. You would ge track prep and the time slips, etc… Don’t know if its something your interested in but if so let me know. They said that would be what they would be willing to offer. If we cant get 60 vehicles to do it for $40 then it would be back to the $10 for you and your vehcile and two runs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man. i was really hoping for 20$ for the day and unlimited runs alot of people would come for that it wud be a good test and tune for alot of people but 40$ is alot

like i said i dont control the racing part of the event. I can only ask or suggest them stuff to change when it comes to drag racing. Wish it could be different I would like to see more racing

I just got back from Nopi down in jersey and we paid $65 just to enter the car in the show. Now $40 for unlimted runs for 4hrs and to have you car entered is not a bad deal.

Anyone want to meet somewhere on Saturday morning and drive together?