New to site

Didn’t know where to post this. but I’m new here.

My name is Mike and I own a 90 accord that I take to car shows around the NorthEast and canada. I also run the battle at the border event out here in Buffalo, NY.

www.battleattheborder.net
www.myspace.com/battleattheborder

welcome to the forums Mike I’ll see ya around!

not a fan of most of your posts on r-somthing, thats shit dont fly around here and there are many more seasoned people hear

what do u mean?

:rolleyes:

you only post things about your show and then about how great you are with no other content, lancaster (dunn tire) raceway is a cool spot for a show i have been there but you not going to get many people from albany to go to buffalo for a show of that size

car shows are gay.

love,

the battlefield nazi

I have posted other things then the show and i have never said anywhere anything about me being great. Sorry if thats what you think man. I just put the show up for people that are looking to go to events to show there rides. Some people might come from albany. I had some people from jersey, ohio, pa and alot from canada come up last year. But I am sorry if I’m sending out thewrong vibe

come on kids, lets keep this happy.

welcome to shift518…

if you want to call eachother out, come to my section and let it all out

ahaha well dont worry about whatever on the r-whatever site

your new here, fresh start, dont worry about what hes sayin just do your own thing !

Holy shit, its Mike (JR)!!! Whats going on???

not much just checkiout the forum

Welcome. Feel free to share information about the “Battle at the border” as I’m sure most members (myself included) are not too familiar with it.

The show is a car show that also has drag racing (1/8), drifting and stunt bike demos and more

We are always adding to the event just check out the website or the myspace page

The US Army will be there with Nascar simulators and more

Best Buy will have Rock Band challenge

We will also be giving away stuff every hour from companies like auto meter, meguiars, spec clutch, BATB and more

Is that the drag strip I went to when I was out there?

Yep it is

Cant make any guarantee but I will try to take the max there…

Whats going to be going on at the Battle at the Border Event
Prices:
Spectator - $10
Bike Reg - $15 includes bike entry and 1 admission ticket
Vehicle Reg - $35 includes free year subscription from Performance Auto and Sound Magazine, vehicle entry and 2 admission tickets
Drag Racing - $10 includes vehicle entry, 1 admission and 2 runs
Giveaways every hour from Auto Meter, Spec Clucth, Meguiars, Battle at the Border, Performance Auto and Sound Magazine and more (shirts, hats, products)
Kustom Workz will have a big space at the show with all the latest products and installs
3G Ink will be on hand with his insane vinyl wrapped vehicles and the latest in signs and vinyl
Mark Abate will have his SEMA Saturns on display
Neil TJIN will have his SEMA cars and more on display
National Guard will have Nascar Simulators, Rock Climb wall, possible Orange county chopper bike on display and more
Best Buy will have a Rock Band Challenge and more
Live barbershop on site courtesy of GoodFellas barbershop
DJ NY spinning the latest top hits with a special appearence by M Sequence down from Toronto
Pagan Auto will have products and more on display along with the return of the Cherry Bomb Civic
Power Trip Energy drink will be on hand giving away there tasty beverages
SouthSide Kustoms will have the latest products on display along with some killer Choppers
Team Fuel and Street Outlaws will be bringing on some of the baddest rides and women from Canada
Brutalitee will be bringing some of the hottest models from around the area to compete in the MISS BATB bikini contest
SuiSlide and Driftset will be putting on drifting demos all day along with a wet t-shirt contest
Ramone aka Smokey 636 will be performing stunt bike tricks throughout the day
Sponsors/Vendors
Kustom Workz
3G INK
Sound Choice Audio and Performance (SCAP)
Neil TJIN (TJIN Edition Tour)
SuiSlide and DriftSet
Smokey 636
Team Fuel
Pagan Auto
GoodFellas Barbershop
South Side Kustoms
Power Trip Energy Drink
National Guard
Best Buy
Street Outlaws
Performance Auto and Sound Magazine
Meguiars
Auto Meter
Spec Clucth
Dunn Tire Raceway Park
look for our ad in Performance Auto and Sound Magazine and the F4 Challenge rule book
look for our flyers at local events and cruise nights as well as national events on the east coast and canada
look for our posters up at local shops throughout the area
www.battleattheborder.net
www.myspace.com/battleattheborder

Welcome.

Im here about the drag racing LOL. Is it a legit 1/8th track??

how about making a proper post in the EVENTS section. and not the n00b section