2011 Tops/Kmart Meet

No

LOL jim your awesome, tonight is a bad night for everyone, and my car is going to the shop tomorrow cause its a dsm and a pos, some snky upgrades are going in :slight_smile: it will still be slow tho :frowning:

Was hoping to make it out tonight, for the first time. But front calipers locked up on it’s maiden voyage home last night, need to rebuild them before I can drive the CRX again. Not happy

If only the people who posted before me in this thread show up it’s bound to be the worst meet ever.

anyone be down for a meet?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

pepboys is the meet spot for tonight its on mckinely in the burg!

So much editing lolz.

fml i still cant find were jim hid his NOS

anyone down for a meet tongiht, i know the sabres game is on but after? i still don’t have my car as its getting burchified so the boosted prelude would be out tonight! (if my roomate wants to go, if not i’ll be on the sideline at home)

party was at mighty. A day late and a dollar short.

fml thanks for the text fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol

Does this ever happen? It’s literally 5 minutes from my house. haha

Yeah this needs to happen more, i am getting sick of driving to tonawanda every time i need my car fix. Southtowns crew needs to get their shit together

lol when i get my car back we can have a damn meet, i have a bunch of friends that want to cruise from cheektwoaga to west Seneca for this meet i should have it back next week!

Longest cold air intake install EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

it was more then that :snky:

Meet tonight anyone?

I would come but I’m at Thunderdome. Just saw five Lancaster cops fly in. Wtf?

Idk I was there to lol we saw each other and I’m sorry about mighty that I inorged you they were all bugging me to run my car and I took off I’ll get a cruise going and get you to my house to cruise some where…

Nobody is going to meet during cruisenight.

Haha it’s cool man I didn’t stick around long anyway. This old man had to work in the AM. lol

That sounds good btw.