2011 Tops/Kmart Meet

After cruise night you c00ch

Hey fellas im new to this forum and i wanted to show up to the pep boys and kmart meets cause theyre both super close, anything going on tonight?

^^Introduce yourself over in the newbie section so more people will see that you’ve joined.

aight thanks man, but ive been surfin around and maybe im an idiot but what is the newb section under
nvm found it.

c00ch? really?

:-p

this is so close to me, lets set one up? like to meet some of you and see the whips!

Either this never happens or the people who meet there aren’t on NYSpeed. We’ve bumped the thread a few times but no one seems to care. LOL

southtowns sucks

il have to drive by one of these nights

I’ve never been to this but sounds like it does not happen at all.

well idc about those dbags who meet and arent on the thread lets all go up there and meet anyway if you guys want. its a nice spot man lots of space.

I’m down now that I’m back in the Southtowns the first night was awesome and alot of people their

anyone meeting here on a regular basis?

trying to! whose all down lets do it

My car’s not that cool and lately it’s been covered in dust and a lot of bird shit. lol However, if there’s actually a meet here one night I’ll come out and meet some NYSpeeders.

It’s just gotta be a night that I’m free. I would be much more likely to come to this over Mighty or something because this is literally 5 minutes from my house while Mighty is 25.

how bout 2night if it dosnt rain?

Unfortunately I’m not sure if I can do it yet or not. I would say tomorrow for sure but it’ll conflict with the Tea Leaf meet. Thursday would work for sure. Shoot me a PM with your number if you want, I live in South Buffalo too.

do people actully still go here i thought this died if people still go id be down to show up

too bad you’re banned from west seneca